The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 09, 2019, 05:55:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Vaudeville!  (Read 1908 times)
The Grand Duchess
Snr. Officer
Patior Sed Supervivo

« on: March 22, 2007, 04:17:59 am »

What!  You say you had a hard day?  You need some entertainment? you want to have a good time without spending too much?

Then come inside and see the show!  See Sandow, the world's strongest man, as he poses for you and shows off his physique!  Laugh at the uproarious jokes and dancing of Frank Bush, the great quick-change artist!

Today, for you, it's all Free!

http://www.virtualvaudeville.com/gall_movies.htm

http://www.virtualvaudeville.com/index.htm

A true alternative subculture is one that not only questions the social status quo but poses viable solutions to some of the perceived underlying problems. Difference from the norm is not the same as superiority to the mainstream unless it can be  argued that the difference is positing a better way.
MrFats
Snr. Officer
United States United States

Heretic Chronogadgeteer

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:56 am »

*walking out from amongst the throngs of people*

"Did you say free, Ma'am? Well then, off I go!"

Fueled by coffee, powered by steam
Scientist, philosopher, photographer, writer
Lazaras
Zeppelin Admiral

Have Wierd; Will Travel.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 04:48:51 am »

Free you say? Well for that price it can't hurt to look, especially considering that everything you've linked to here has been quality material.

Cheapie Theatre
Want something to read? Got ten minutes to kill? Here you go!
The Grand Duchess
Snr. Officer
Patior Sed Supervivo

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 09:28:39 pm »

I was sent this link a while back by my amour.  Imagine my joy when I saw which theatre was used for the model- one that is a block or so from my apartment.  I live in a very 19th Century neighborhood.

Oh, and Lazaras- congratulations on your win!
Lazaras
Zeppelin Admiral

Have Wierd; Will Travel.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 10:13:19 pm »

Definatly something to put a smile on one's face, I don't know if I should, but I envy you Duchess for living in a rather historic part of the world.

A pity I'm not sure what 'win' you're referring to though. A few projects in the wings, yes, but nothing to go 'win' over just yet.
The Grand Duchess
Snr. Officer
Patior Sed Supervivo

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 02:56:02 am »

Definatly something to put a smile on one's face, I don't know if I should, but I envy you Duchess for living in a rather historic part of the world.

A pity I'm not sure what 'win' you're referring to though. A few projects in the wings, yes, but nothing to go 'win' over just yet.
I'm talking about the NANoThingy 2006- the writer's prize.

But you are in an historic part of the world.  It's filled with the history of Indian tribes, European settlements, the Civil War, and so on.  Plus, you have a Juneteenth celebration at the Bradley Academy, and that is so totally cool.

Plus you have a cute little caped guy.
The Grand Duchess
Snr. Officer
Patior Sed Supervivo

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 02:57:15 am »

*walking out from amongst the throngs of people*

"Did you say free, Ma'am? Well then, off I go!"

I think you'll enjoy it.  IT was a lot of fun- take the time to look at the audience, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: