The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 07, 2019, 04:14:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WE WANT YOU ! (Forum Francophone Steampunk)  (Read 2507 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: March 18, 2007, 07:13:20 pm »

http://aetheria.editboard.com/index.htm

AETHERIA MANIFESTO

Steampunker Francais, Francaise,Quebecois,Quebecoise depuis trop longtemps nous somme été dependant des forum anglophone. Il est temps de nous affranchir et de nous réunir dans une communauté parlant notre langage (without neglicted our friend of the steampunk forum of course  Shocked ). Moi Chicar, Administrateur d'Aetheria, je vous offre une patrie virtuell ou vous pourrait parler de steampunk et de science-fiction ainsi que vivre de nombreuse aventure dans la section jeu de role.

Vive le Steampunk ! Vive les forum francophone ! Vive les forum francophone steampunk !
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:51:57 pm by Tinkergirl » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Ottens
Snr. Officer
Spain Spain

nickottens
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 07:17:11 pm »

Fancy seeing you here!  If only I spoke your incomprehensible language I would join so forgive my absence!

NEVER WAS MAGAZINE: Exploring a past that never was.
Tinkergirl
Brass Goggles Curator
Founders
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 07:18:18 pm »

Do you mind, Chicar, if I modify your title to mention that it is a French-Language Forum?  It might be a bit more descriptive.
Ultimate Antihero
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 07:19:56 pm »

Ah, to my great shame and misfortune, French is not one of those languages I do know. Otherwise I would doubtlessly join the forum.
HAC
Steam Theologian
Zeppelin Overlord
Canada Canada

HAC_N800
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 07:30:15 pm »

Desolé - Bien que je suis né au Québec,il est un long temps depuis que j'ai parlé français.
Bonne chance avec le forum nouveau.

Salut!
Harold in Calgary

You never know what lonesome is , 'til you get to herdin' cows.
Mr. Sable
Officer
Canada Canada

Scientific Adventurer & Rogue Frontiersman

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 07:40:06 pm »

No habla Espanol. 

just kidding.

"I discovered when you dig up a dead body here, it's a crime...  When you do it in another country, it's called 'archaeology'."
Caffeinated Gent
Snr. Officer
Do you feel lucky, steamPunk? Good.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 07:50:51 pm »

Steampunk?

En Francais?

Sacre cour!
The Grand Duchess
Snr. Officer
Patior Sed Supervivo

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 08:43:59 pm »

http://aetheria.editboard.com/index.htm

AETHERIA MANIFESTO

Steampunker Francais, Francaise,Quebecois,Quebecoise depuis trop longtemps nous somme été dependant des forum anglophone. Il est temps de nous affranchir et de nous réunir dans une communauté parlant notre langage (without neglicted our friend of the steampunk forum of course  Shocked ). Moi Chicar, Administrateur d'Aetheria, je vous offre une patrie virtuell ou vous pourrait parler de steampunk et de science-fiction ainsi que vivre de nombreuse aventure dans la section jeu de role.

Vive le Steampunk ! Vive les forum francophone ! Vive les forum francophone steampunk !

Bon jour. Monsieur, je voudrais joindre votre forum quoique mon Français soit pauvre. J'ai lu des Français, mais les voudrais améliorer mon écriture.

A true alternative subculture is one that not only questions the social status quo but poses viable solutions to some of the perceived underlying problems. Difference from the norm is not the same as superiority to the mainstream unless it can be  argued that the difference is positing a better way.
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 07:23:05 pm »

Do you mind, Chicar, if I modify your title to mention that it is a French-Language Forum?  It might be a bit more descriptive.

you can, you can Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: