The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
June 26, 2019, 10:54:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: london meet of the league of extraordinery gentalmen.22nd march  (Read 1675 times)
sir jons de sloop
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: February 06, 2008, 12:40:24 pm »

im getting older i dont realy like it but heck what are you going to do, any way im haveing a bit of a gathering on the 22nd of march at the london stone on cannon street, its going to be a fancy dress gathering so i would like to invite the original gathering from the pub meet to come alonge and also any others that would like to come along the stone is a great setting for takeing photos and it should just be a good night i hope and dont forget to come along in your steam punk finest or any other costume you like.
             sloop
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:23:31 pm by sir jons de sloop » Logged
Hartraft
Officer

Bandits! 7'O'Clock!

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:50:08 pm »

I'm afraid Sir Jons, I can only (at this current time) give my response as a possible attendance, as I'm sue to be in a Galaxy Far, Far Away that weekend.
However should the situation change, I shall mark the date in my calendar in the possibility of my unexpected attendance.

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome.
Or just scream and cry til help arrives.
LiveJournal | MySpace | Deviant Art
sir jons de sloop
Officer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 05:03:11 pm »

thats ok is there an event on that weekend ? im only asking as i try and orgainse things around other things that said i have phoned up the london stone and we can have the whole bar if i can get enough people to go so any steam punkers that want to come along in costume (doesnt have to be steam punk) then please come along and say hello.
Tiny5th
Snr. Officer

Captain of the H.M.S. Venerable

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 06:42:46 pm »

this far away i cannot mark myself down for an extreme definite either, but i shall be sure to try and get myself together for it

Inventing is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
sir jons de sloop
Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 08:12:29 pm »

this far away i cannot mark myself down for an extreme definite either, but i shall be sure to try and get myself together for it

i can ask no more sir.
Hartraft
Officer

Bandits! 7'O'Clock!

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:46:44 pm »

thats ok is there an event on that weekend ? im only asking as i try and orgainse things around other things that said i have phoned up the london stone and we can have the whole bar if i can get enough people to go so any steam punkers that want to come along in costume (doesnt have to be steam punk) then please come along and say hello.
Yeah, Distant Horizons, it's a star wars larp. BUT I'm still undecided as to whether I ought to go or not, hinging largely on the new rule set they're releasing.
Paul 8v
Officer

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20:19 pm »

Is there a calender on here to post all these events which will be cropping up? 

If not can we get one? Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: