Author Topic: The Graphics Card Does Not Work  (Read 171 times)

DenisKerluke

• Banned user
  • Swab
The Graphics Card Does Not Work
« on: July 11, 2022, 11:56:58 am »
Hello there, friends. While playing online games on my Windows 10 computer, I've been experiencing a strange problem. After a few minutes of play, my computer began to crash and occasionally freeze. Then I checked to see if the graphics card had been updated. When I try to update the graphics card, it does not work because it has not been updated. I'm not sure why this happens.

Then I went online and found this particular post. Because I am not a techie, I am unsure whether the methods discussed there will work flawlessly. My graphics card is an AMD RadeonTM RX Vega 11. It would be helpful if anyone could make a suggestion.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 12:01:44 pm by DenisKerluke »

von Corax

• Squire of the Lambda Calculus
  • Administrator
  • Master Tinkerer
  • Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax
Re: The Graphics Card Does Not Work
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 12:33:28 pm »
The steps in the article seem like they should work if you follow them carefully. Make step-by-step notes as you go, so that if you end up needing to go into the shop you can tell them what you've tried.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5821 km from Reading

DenisKerluke

• Banned user
  • Swab
Re: The Graphics Card Does Not Work
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 05:31:18 am »
The steps in the article seem like they should work if you follow them carefully. Make step-by-step notes as you go, so that if you end up needing to go into the shop you can tell them what you've tried.

Ok, thank you for reverting back. I followed all the steps properly and now I have been able to resolve the issue. Because when my son played the game 'Battlefield 4', there have no longer any issues.  :)