The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
January 16, 2021, 10:29:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sinful: A Steampunk-ish Erotica I Spawn (NSFW)  (Read 89 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: December 14, 2020, 09:32:31 pm »

Normally i would post this kind of stories « elsewhere » but the main character is so
unrelatable than i prefer put it in a context where the readers won’t think we ( me included)are meant to identify with him.
Disclaimer: Possibly NSFW And I Frankly Don’t Know If It Is PG Enough

Sinful

He was a ephebophile, not a pedophile. Heaven forbid he ever desires someone under 10 years old. And don’t ever imply it was seeking a dominant positions. For all purpose he was seeing in them big sister figures fulfilling  his broken oedipus . He knew how monstrous he was and he cross many times the line of consuming and possesing « jailbait » pictures , but in his point of view, he only have a ideal body type who tend to disappear with age .  And the only cure was to create someone fitting this ideal out of the body of older women. And her she was , her oedipian big sister ready to be given life. She rise and aproach him, ready to fullfill at last his greatest fantasy. No, never say he wanted to be dominant. Never he wanted to be the predator, he wanted to be the prey . And as his Galactea became swallowing him , he hoped than this would redeeming enough to own his place in heaven.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 04:39:48 pm by von Corax » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: