The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 24, 2020, 01:11:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexican Independence Day  (Read 118 times)
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« on: September 14, 2020, 12:26:36 pm »

I'm not Mexican, and I don't know if any Mexicans still remain in the forum from years ago. But little things like this take my mind away from the pandemic. For those Mexicans out there happy 15th of September (technically the day is 16th, starting at late-night on the 15th. ¡Viva México!

Iluminación Patria en Torre BBVA, CDMX. Septiembre 2020 | www.edemx.com

I don't know how it's going to be this year with Covid-19 in Mexico City. I know that they have organized *some *people to be in the main Plaza, but I hazard a guess that not many people will go to hear the bell of independence ring and the president cry "Viva México,"

That American couple of YouTubers from Texas, the "Kinetic Kennons," Greg and Hillary, are back in Mexico. They had closed their channel and fled from Mexico at the onset of COVID-19 in March, due to the pandemic, but also other issues (some sort of fight with another expatriate couple according to them).  Anyhow, they're back in the game and they may go to experience the midnight holiday for the 5th time (if they stay in Puerto Vallarta, the Mayor of the city performs the ceremony, but something tells me they'll try to go to Mexico City).

Gringos React to Mexican Independence Day

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: