The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 24, 2020, 02:16:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOVED: Kindlandre - A Free Steampunk Board Game  (Read 216 times)
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« on: August 15, 2020, 02:42:57 pm »

Hello. I'm presently on the shoreline fighting for my life against a mechanized mollusk. I swear I am innocent of all trespass at sea for I only wanted a few hours to paint a self-portrait with the beast.

Should I make it back to my studio by next week (presumably with most of my body intact), may I offer your community one of my projects? I am nearly finished with an abstract strategy board game specifically decorated for your Victorian tastes and sensibilities. I hope there may be at least some folk with an interest in the sport, and this game is indeed interesting. I demand no protection under the Statute of Anne, and thus it is free to the world. If I am permitted here to do so, then I only hope you may enjoy it and pass it on. Nothing can bring me more joy than the hope that my work can foster pleasure, enrichment, and kindness in the world.

I must ask accordingly if there is a way to hand off this game, which is merely a small tome (pdf). I have no resources nor estate to share it, and so must turn to your guidance and support. Of course, the more people willing to accept and keep it, and to host it for all interested parties, then all the better! I anticipate that it will be ready sometime next week.

Please let me know if this can be done in this community, any ideas you have.

Oh, and perhaps someone can post a sign warning others as to the danger of this agitated octopus. How unreasonable a machine!

Dear Mr. OctoPunk:

I find most mechanical mollusks are easier to deal with after one or two shots with a galvanic discombobulator. If you do have the time try it, or we can send a an airship courier to drop one at your location.

Because this is presumably a not-for profit game this post probably belongs to the Aural Ocular section of the forum, where many a game can be found. If it was a game for sale then I'd put it in the Trading section. So I'll be moving this post to the Aural Ocular section post haste.

At your service,

Adm. J. Wilhelm

This topic has been moved to Aural-Ocular.

http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=51244.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: