The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 31, 2020, 02:31:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 facts, fallacies, and prepardness  (Read 9563 times)
Mercury Wells
Rogue Ætherlord
I insiste that you do call me WELLS. :)

« Reply #450 on: July 28, 2020, 06:10:47 pm »

Anyone up for a Mask debate sessionWink

Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #451 on: July 28, 2020, 07:34:12 pm »

Good news, I've tested NEGATIVE  Cheesy But I have to go back to work tomorrow. The "mask debate," I'll leave for lonely people at night, thanks. Right now the only debate I want is whether I'll risk again to go out and get the materials for my new visir/respirator.

Sorontar
Zeppelin Admiral
Australia Australia

All ideas should have wings

« Reply #452 on: July 29, 2020, 07:18:56 am »

Victoria is still battling to try and stop the latest surge getting out of hand. A large source of the new infections is at privately run nursing homes, with many homes having to start shifting their residents to private and public hospitals because their own staff numbers are too low due to infections.

Generally, I am not worried about my section of Melbourne. There have not been many infections here and most people seem to be acting sensibly. However I have just discovered that one of the nursing homes with over 70 infections (that's a cluster by Aussie standards) is only 5 minutes away. My family are now getting more worried and will be reducing even more how much we (well, I) travel out of the home, even for business reasons. If I could, I would reduce it from once every 2-3 days to once a week or not at all!

Sorontar

ps. Glad to hear you are clear, J Wilhelm. Hope you can stay that way.

Sorontar, Captain of 'The Aethereal Dancer'
Advisor to HM Engineers on matters aethereal, aeronautic and cosmographic
http://eyrie.sorontar.com
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #453 on: July 29, 2020, 03:43:28 pm »

Thank you, I hope I can stay that way too!  Undecided. I'm rushing to finish the new visor, but after the test I had a headache all day, just slept a lot. I think it's the stress getting to me.

We world needs an intermediate step to bridge this gap. The only thing we have is masks. There is mounting evidence that transmission mostly ocurrs through breathing and very little by contact. It's unlikely that it will take the form of a treatment. The vaccine will arrive first. If I understand correctly there are no less than 25 vaccines being developed or tested at the time.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 03:45:11 pm by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain

learn from history, or be doomed to repeat it

« Reply #454 on: July 29, 2020, 10:05:42 pm »

Anyone up for a Mask debate session?  Wink

Mask Debate? How droll ....

We might as well debate gravity, or the sun orbitting the earth.

We seem to be stepping back mentally into the dark ages... ah but we are having a pandemic plague, sooooo .....

However, if one steps back and Carefully Observes, one can make a direct correlation between
"no maskers"  and "unstable, uncontrollable hotheads,  barely functional sociopaths"  (ie : "man pulls gun on police asking him to wear a mask")

If there is any justice in this 'verse,  someone is making a list of the sociopaths , which would be acted upon by appropriate Social Agencies
at a later time, assuming said sociopath is still alive and there is enough Society left for said Social Agency to exist.

my that sounds glum doesn't it?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:43:23 am by Prof Marvel » Logged

Your Humble Servant
~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of
Professor Marvel's Traveling Apothecary and Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods, and Picture Postcards
Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions and Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #455 on: July 29, 2020, 10:07:06 pm »

Good news, I've tested NEGATIVE  Cheesy But I have to go back to work tomorrow. The "mask debate," I'll leave for lonely people at night, thanks. Right now the only debate I want is whether I'll risk again to go out and get the materials for my new visir/respirator.

Good News, J.

Will the new owners allow you to put a box fan at your back blowing towards the front door or window? that can work wonders for you...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:13:28 pm by Prof Marvel » Logged
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #456 on: July 29, 2020, 10:14:16 pm »

Toxic Masculinity in a Pandemic: Refusing to Wear a Mask
https://www.blackburncenter.org/post/toxic-masculinity-in-a-pandemic-refusing-to-wear-a-mask

"In May, American and British researchers conducted a survey of 2,459 Americans, aged 18 to over 65. 
researchers found that men were far less likely to wear a face covering....
it can be attributed to what men believed about wearing face masks — that it was not cool, shameful,
or a sign of weakness. "

Oh goody. Moronic gradeschool emotional response.

We need a huge campaign like this

Be a man Put On A mask Mask
https://www.teepublic.com/mask/12282374-be-a-man-put-on-a-mask

or how about this:
"Real Patriots Think of Others First
 Make the sacrifice - wear a mask to protect America!"

yhs
prof marvel
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2020, 12:05:11 am »

Good news, I've tested NEGATIVE  Cheesy But I have to go back to work tomorrow. The "mask debate," I'll leave for lonely people at night, thanks. Right now the only debate I want is whether I'll risk again to go out and get the materials for my new visir/respirator.

Good News, J.

Will the new owners allow you to put a box fan at your back blowing towards the front door or window? that can work wonders for you...

Thank you, I hope it stays that way. We have plenty of ventilation actually with a ceiling industrial fan , two blowers and also opening front french doors and back door. The problem always was the boiler and associated heat from steam machines - which now are gone because they're dismantling all the production equipment. All of the back of the house personnel were let go 2 weeks ago, so the place should be much more civilized and not resemble a submarine. At the moment I only see about 6 customers per day! The building, however predates the 80's and has a tin roof with zero insulation. Breaking 40 Celsius indoors is common during half of the year and with full production going on it will get closer to and even surpass 45 Celsius (110 F). Sweat will emanate from parts that you didn't know could sweat.

From now on we will only be a pickup location. So only one employee at a time. I doubt the owner may want to spend money on air conditioning. In fact I'm having doubts as how he will fare with COVID. I may be out of a job soon unless he and family recover...  Undecided

In the "sliver lining" category, my roommate had to quit his Census job, because they will not let  him into the training sessions unless 14 days have passed since he met someone who was potentially infected (me). So even though I am on the clear, according to the government because only 8 days passed between exposure and test, I'm not "clear enough"  Roll Eyes That made my roommate angry, but I have a feeling I saved his life, by removing the possibility of him meeting with up to 50 strangers per day (plus a census team of 15 people twice per day in close quarters), walking in 45 Celsius weather sweating and eating the virus particles he sweats...  Roll Eyes  There's a REASON I didn't apply to a census job. I must note he has never worked for the census before. I think he has canvassed before but he told me he had never done the census.

Next in the news, watch what happens to the poor census workers.  Embarrassed  My Swami Salame prediction is not good.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:19:53 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2020, 12:09:02 am »

https://www.blackburncenter.org/post/toxic-masculinity-in-a-pandemic-refusing-to-wear-a-mask

"In May, American and British researchers conducted a survey of 2,459 Americans, aged 18 to over 65.  
it can be attributed to what men believed about wearing face masks — that it was not cool, shameful,
or a sign of weakness. "

or how about this:

yhs
prof marvel

Given *everything* you've seen in the last few years, does that surprise you?  I think we need to recruit Popeye, like in the WWII reels, flying an American flag or something like that.

Ooooh, I know! Put cheese on it! Kids will eat everything with cheese on it!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:16:46 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Banfili
Zeppelin Admiral
Australia Australia

« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2020, 12:35:38 am »

or a sign of weakness. "

or how about this:

yrs
prof marvel

Down under we are hearing from individuals interviewed and shown on the various American and international news services much about the individual American's  enshrined civil and social rights  - what we are not hearing anything about are the civil and social responsibilities an individual should have for the rights of others - with rights come responsibilities, and that factor appears to have been mislaid or forgotten.

And lest it be though I am 'picking on' America, this lack of concern for the rights of others appears to me to have been spreading around the world for some time. There seems to be a self-centredness and selfishness manifesting in the modern world. I daresay it has been present in the world for millennia, but crisis seems to bring out the very worst in some, and, let it be said, the very best in others!

'Masking-up' isn't compulsory in rural areas, such as where I live, but when you go to any medical facility, of any kind, such as the optometrist, many chemists (pharmacies) or doctor's surgery, either in the cities or smaller towns, you are greeted with hand sanitiser, a thermometer and issued with a mask at the door. Which is fair enough. The only complaint I have is that my glasses keep fogging up! Must get some anti-fog stuff! Grin

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:42:02 am by Banfili » Logged
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #460 on: July 30, 2020, 12:44:24 am »

or a sign of weakness. "

or how about this:

yrs
prof marvel

Down under we are hearing from individuals interviewed and shown on the various American and international news services much about the individual American's  enshrined civil and social rights  - what we are not hearing anything about are the civil and social responsibilities an individual should have for the rights of others - with rights come responsibilities, and that factor appears to have been mislaid or forgotten.

And lest it be though I am 'picking on' America, this lack of concern for the rights of others appears to me to have been spreading around the world for some time. There seems to be a self-centredness and selfishness manifesting in the modern world. I daresay it has been present in the world for millennia, but crisis seems to bring out the very worst in some, and, let it be said, the very best in others!

Short rant over!

South of the Border, in just the last year I saw a quantum change, as I was exploring the possibility of moving down there. In 1985, the way people reacted to the Mexico City earthquake was very different from the absolute lack of cooperation I see today during a national emergency. It's appalling. People are dying by the hundreds of thousands and people can only point fingers and blame each other or the past!!! The past, for God's sake, which has nothing to do with the present virus pandemic!!!! The country I knew was not that like that just 40 years ago, not even 30 years ago. Neither was the United States, and I know I've been here for over 30 years. I'll ask my British counterparts their opinion, but I fear it's exactly the same; something has changed in several countries around the world, and those changes in population unity are fairly recent, as in less than 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:52:34 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Sir Henry
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Poking the i's and drinking the t's

« Reply #461 on: July 30, 2020, 07:17:25 am »

...I'll ask my British counterparts their opinion, but I fear it's exactly the same; something has changed in several countries around the world, and those changes in population unity are fairly recent, as in less than 20 years ago.
Yes, we in England have seen the same societal change over the last 30-40 years, speeding up over the last 20. When we lived in Scotland 20 years ago it seemed to be less advanced, but then again we lived in a small village, so social cohesion was more likely there anyway.

I speak in syllabubbles. They rise to the surface by the force of levity and pop out of my mouth unneeded and unheeded.
Cry "Have at!" and let's lick the togs of Waugh!
Arsed not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for tea.
Banfili
Zeppelin Admiral
Australia Australia

« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2020, 07:27:12 am »

Masking-up in public in all of Victoria, not just the restricted zones will be compulsory from Monday morning - back to Stage Four restrictions. I think I have a mask somewhere in my car - it will have to do until I can get some more!
Sorontar
Zeppelin Admiral
Australia Australia

All ideas should have wings

« Reply #463 on: July 30, 2020, 01:17:14 pm »

My wife is a seamstress so I was lucky when the first mask regulation were introduced a few weeks ago, she had already worked out the best design. The main issue I had was which of her cupboards of fabrics did I want on it (went for a simple night sky cloth for the first mask). She had already made masks for a few friends and family and suddenly the word got out and she was getting lots of orders. While we love that people are being sensible and respecting the regulations and that they appreciate the quality of her work (the fact she normally charges a reasonable cost too), the demand has got scary and she has had to stop saying yes to new orders. After all, someone (namely me) has to go to the post office to post them, which is now something we want to avoid doing often.

Sorontar
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #464 on: July 31, 2020, 08:38:59 am »

Officials crack down on Alaska-bound travellers crossing U.S.-Canada border

The Canada Border Services Agency is tightening up the rules for Americans and other foreign nationals travelling through Western Canada on the way to Alaska, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Beginning Friday, foreign nationals travelling to Alaska for non-discretionary purposes will only be allowed to enter the country through five border crossings in Western Canada.

Each visitor will be allowed a "reasonable period of stay" to make the journey, but will be limited to following "the most direct route" to Alaska, according to a CBSA press release. They must avoid all national parks, leisure sites and tourism activities along the way, and must report to Canadian border officers when they leave the country.

Failure to comply with the rules could lead to fines of up to $750,000 and six months in jail. If a traveller causes risk of imminent death or serious bodily harm by violating the rules, the potential consequences could be as severe as $1 million in fines and three years in prison.

By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5838 km from Reading
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #465 on: July 31, 2020, 10:20:25 am »

Officials crack down on Alaska-bound travellers crossing U.S.-Canada border

The Canada Border Services Agency is tightening up the rules for Americans and other foreign nationals travelling through Western Canada on the way to Alaska, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Beginning Friday, foreign nationals travelling to Alaska for non-discretionary purposes will only be allowed to enter the country through five border crossings in Western Canada.

Each visitor will be allowed a "reasonable period of stay" to make the journey, but will be limited to following "the most direct route" to Alaska, according to a CBSA press release. They must avoid all national parks, leisure sites and tourism activities along the way, and must report to Canadian border officers when they leave the country.

Failure to comply with the rules could lead to fines of up to $750,000 and six months in jail. If a traveller causes risk of imminent death or serious bodily harm by violating the rules, the potential consequences could be as severe as $1 million in fines and three years in prison.

Considering the average income of someone trying to "escape" to Alaska by car, I'd say that the $0.7-1m fine will never be paid. But does that allow travellers to stay in local hotels?? And how is that even handled? Or are the travellers instructed to "rough it" in the wilderness  Roll Eyes

You know, there's a small chance the virus will jump from humans to bears...  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:25:13 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #466 on: July 31, 2020, 07:37:26 pm »

Considering the average income of someone trying to "escape" to Alaska by car, I'd say that the $0.7-1m fine will never be paid. But does that allow travellers to stay in local hotels?? And how is that even handled? Or are the travellers instructed to "rough it" in the wilderness  Roll Eyes
This article clarifies things a bit:

RCMP fined 7 Americans last week for stopping to sightsee in Banff National Park

You know, there's a small chance the virus will jump from humans to bears...  Roll Eyes
I doubt it. SARS-2-CoV is a respiratory infection, not a food-borne illness. Roll Eyes
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #467 on: July 31, 2020, 07:44:53 pm »

I doubt it. SARS-2-CoV is a respiratory infection, not a food-borne illness. Roll Eyes

You still have to breathe and most likely you're screaming as the bear is slowly and painfully tearing you apart...
Deimos
Snr. Officer

aka Countess Millicent Addlewood

« Reply #468 on: July 31, 2020, 08:39:25 pm »

You two ---JW and von Corax--- can be soooo gross.  No, wait... sophomoric Roll Eyes and gross  Tongue
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 08:41:07 pm by Deimos » Logged

Here is a test to find out if your mission in life is complete:
If you're alive, it isn't. -- Lauren Bacall

"You can tell a man's vices by his friends, his virtues by his enemies."

"Only the paranoid survive."
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2020, 10:09:03 pm »

You two ---JW and von Corax--- can be soooo gross.  No, wait... sophomoric Roll Eyes and gross  Tongue
Banfili
Zeppelin Admiral
Australia Australia

« Reply #470 on: July 31, 2020, 11:37:09 pm »

My wife is a seamstress so I was lucky when the first mask regulation were introduced a few weeks ago, she had already worked out the best design. The main issue I had was which of her cupboards of fabrics did I want on it (went for a simple night sky cloth for the first mask). She had already made masks for a few friends and family and suddenly the word got out and she was getting lots of orders. While we love that people are being sensible and respecting the regulations and that they appreciate the quality of her work (the fact she normally charges a reasonable cost too), the demand has got scary and she has had to stop saying yes to new orders. After all, someone (namely me) has to go to the post office to post them, which is now something we want to avoid doing often.

Sorontar

I was given one yesterday, but I am going down to the bigger town chemist (pharmacy) this morning after my therapy treatment (sometimes painful!), I have to pick up a box of gauze swabs for wound care, so I will get a some masks then. Won't be going anywhere for a while post-op, so should be ok for a couple of months!!
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2020, 03:01:36 am »

Sorontar

I highly suggest (only because I do not have the power to demand lol ) that cloth masks include a pocket and hold a nonwoven
filter media as previously described by myself and J Wilhelm as we both beat the drum  virtually to death.

Without a 2.5 micron filter, one is not providing any protection to oneself at all.

not an opinion, just the facts. everyone has a choice, and  after all its your life you are gambling with.
prf marvel
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2020, 03:04:39 am »

AAAAAaaaaannnd here we are, its time for the News!

"They" open up businesses, parks, beaches,  restaurants, bars,  etc after shutdown... and cases skyrocket.
Both in the U.S. and Japan...

obviously, something isn't working.

As a Spanish doctor said: "The problem is, you go to a bar, you take off your mask,
you eat, you drink, you get drunk, you laugh and sing and dance.... and it spreads"

Clearly, there are unidentified non-symptomatic  "Covid Mary's" running around out there.

In further news here is proof that Children ARE disease vectors
"Children under the age of five have between 10 to 100 times greater levels of genetic material of the coronavirus in their noses compared to older children and adults, a study in JAMA Pediatrics said Thursday."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/young-children-carry-higher-levels-coronavirus-study-225500558.html

Soooo ... what is so smart about letting kids run around with "no masks"?

Until "they " identify the actual vectors and mandate  massive frequent testing, and ENFORCE masks
we are ALL doomed.

prf marvel
Deimos
Snr. Officer

aka Countess Millicent Addlewood

« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2020, 04:16:25 am »

AAAAAaaaaannnd here we are, its time for the News!....
Until "they " identify the actual vectors and mandate  massive frequent testing, and ENFORCE masks
we are ALL doomed.
prf marvel  

We're not doomed. Quite the contrary...."That which doesn't destroy us makes us stronger" (or something  along those lines...)
Culling the herd, natural selection, survival of the fittest....whoever is left will be the crème de la crème, genetically speaking.

Of course no one likes to consider his own individual death, to be desperately fought tooth and nail, and "not go gentle into that good night" , but hey c'est la vie or, rather, c'est la mort.   Wink  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 10:52:25 am by Deimos » Logged
J. Wilhelm
Board Moderator
Immortal

« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2020, 08:13:41 am »

AAAAAaaaaannnd here we are, its time for the News!

"They" open up businesses, parks, beaches,  restaurants, bars,  etc after shutdown... and cases skyrocket.
Both in the U.S. and Japan...

obviously, something isn't working.

As a Spanish doctor said: "The problem is, you go to a bar, you take off your mask,
you eat, you drink, you get drunk, you laugh and sing and dance.... and it spreads"

Clearly, there are unidentified non-symptomatic  "Covid Mary's" running around out there.

In further news here is proof that Children ARE disease vectors
"Children under the age of five have between 10 to 100 times greater levels of genetic material of the coronavirus in their noses compared to older children and adults, a study in JAMA Pediatrics said Thursday."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/young-children-carry-higher-levels-coronavirus-study-225500558.html

Soooo ... what is so smart about letting kids run around with "no masks"?

Until "they " identify the actual vectors and mandate  massive frequent testing, and ENFORCE masks
we are ALL doomed.

prf marvel

SNIP
We're not doomed. Quite the contrary...."That which doesn't destroy us makes us stronger" (or something  along those lines...)
Culling the heard, natural selection, survival of the fittest....whoever is left will be the crème de la crème, genetically speaking.

Of course no one likes to consider his own individual death, to be desperately fought tooth and nail, and "not go gentle into that good night" , but hey c'est la vie or, rather, c'est la mort.   Wink  

Not doomed, but some countries have settled for "culling the herd" as Deimos suggests in exchange for temporary expedience. Some countries (only one that I know of) are doing it openly, but most are keeping it quiet. Sweden is a perfect example, but they're not doing so great compared to their Scandinavian brothers, I'm afraid.

The part about us emerging as "crème de la crème" is highly debatable. 3% of the global population sacrificed this way hardly qualifies as a good culling. If you still see people willing to down shots of Clorox at the time when the vaccine is deployed, the the culling will have failed. My Swami Salame prediction is that the statistical IQ bell curve will hardly shift. We'll end up with a slightly younger median age in some countries, particularly in the West, and perhaps a lower number of people over 100, and a lesser number of older people who suffer from diabetes, heart disease, etc. The ethnic makeup of the global community will not shift at all.

The Final Edition of In the Year 3000 1/4/10

Now, the political landscape around the world... That's a completely different matter, as there will be significant changes with profound implications in at least 3 continents, Asia, the Americas and Europe. The pandemic will not be the cause, but rather a trigger to a reaction against another phenomenon. I can't elaborate more on that in this forum per regulations.

Cultural shifts will be massive for some people. Most of the world will be affected. Socialization will never be the same again. The simple act of courtship and reproduction suddenly became complicated. Face coverings in the West, once shunned, now will become a fashion statement. Some aspects of the economy which were slow to evolve vis à vis delivery services, like food, laundry and dry cleaning, entertainment, etc, will now accelerate tremendously, in order to salvage those industries. Other activities will die quickly.

I think the evidence stacks against brick and mortar dining and drinking establishments mostly, followed by theatres, public entertainment and enclosed shopping venues. Without a vaccine, most of these venues will disappear. For some countries this will be a gigantic impact, as culture in those countries includes public dining and drinking at all social levels as a way of life. France and Mexico are two perfect examples of that. I just can't imagine how one could resume socializing in that manner in a COVID world.

Live audiences for sporting events may never come back. The way to fill stadiums with athletes and managers and bring entertainment to the masses, as well as somehow have the audience participate will change forever. Please take a look at last night's NBA game between the Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks. Do you see something interesting? Take a good careful look at the venue, audience, managers, etc. It was a *great* match by the way.

Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks Full Game Highlights | July 31 | NBA Restart

I still don't understand why they're not doing more testing, other than my suspicion that countries have given up trying to protect people in the short term and are focusing elsewhere, like a vaccine in the medium or long term. If what I experienced a couple of days ago is any indication, antigen tests are easy and fast to perform on location. I can't believe we can't do better than what we are doing in most of the Americas. Governments are afraid of the numbers, period. This is something that needs to be addressed and punished accordingly, but we need to survive first.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 09:45:09 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: