Author Topic: Covid-19 facts, fallacies, and prepardness  (Read 37212 times)

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
Re: Covid-19 facts, fallacies, and prepardness
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2020, 08:38:47 pm »
Friend of mine at the Respiratory Clinic (she has COPD) treated to this little gem - "The government is making people use 5G phones so that they can spread the virus through the phone". Stunned surprise from everyone, including the medical staff!

Prof Marvel

• Zeppelin Captain
  • Above All Else, Do No Harm
    • Spare Goggles
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2020, 10:09:47 pm »
Almost there... (this was a rush build).

I found these elastic Velcro straps with buckle. This is a heavy respirator mask, so it needs a strong strap that can be adjusted. The elastic is big plus

Paint and the filter cartridge will be taped in the cavity. The respirator is somewhat uncomfortable due to the weight, but as expected fits very well and airtight. The filter is remarkably easy to breath through, even though I wrapped the accordéon filter with another layer of the 3M filter (to keep the accordéon clean)

Model it for us, perhaps? it looks like a great design.

I meant to reply to this much earlier, but the folks have been coming up with myriad projects that for some reason had to be done IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you! The respirator segment works very well and the cartridges are replaceable. And the mask behind the respirator works well with an airtight fit thanks to the steel ring formed to your nose and chin profile, but it has two caveats, being made from Sculpey: It's heavy, and it's tailored to your specific face. A 3rd minor issue is that the headband must be stretched across the back of the head, above the ears (similar to goggles), and not the neck or below the ears , because otherwise the elastic combined with gravity will pull the mask down, and it's impossible to for it to stay in place if you're sweating. The latter is just a matter of knowing *how* to wear the respirator (take off glasses place mask with one hand pull band with the other just above your ears), but I noticed the difference right away compared to the felt mask (which I made to wear during cold days, not for medical purposes.

The SPAM Can Respirator  ;D
There might be some distortion due to the proximity of the camera
Is that door appropriately apocalyptic? I need to find a good setting...

I'm seriously thinking on making masks for people who have no alternatives, but besides the obvious regulatory issues, I need to change the design so the mask segment is not so heavy and can adapt to more than one face. This is where 3D printing could come in handy. Now if I could only get a 3d printer....

I've seen article after article on the news about seamstresses all over the country volunteering to make masks because first responders as well as medical staff in the hardest hit areas like New York are running out of masks

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/business/coronavirus-masks-sewers.html
https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/local-group-of-seamstresses-got-together-to-make-masks-for-nurses-first-responders
https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/seamstresses-make-masks-to-help-the-fight-against-covid-19

It sounds like a bad joke (my COVID Ridiculousness Thread) , but it's not, since the fashion industry is also getting involved, I have to see designers being impacted by this pandemic and being inspired in the long run to incorporate this as a necessary fashion article in the near future.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/style/coronavirus-masks-dov-charney-christian-siriano.html

Good Job J!

some thoughts:
do a "split strap" so it goes on either side of the crown of the head, helps stop tghe strap from slipping

for lighter material design for the filter part, one might try large tin tuna or cat food cans, with "snap-on" lids,

perforate the lids with a punch (thus loading from the front instead of the interior) , and use ridgid foam "backer rod " with a lengthwise slit,
fit over the face mask edge  as a softer seal against the face.

as a retired engineer, I would put triple layers of filter material for redundancy and  to achieve " Three 9's", and pack activated charcoal in between.

the theory of 90% :  

When we can achieve 90% effectiveness, Many people outside of the engineering world say OMG that's not good enough!

But real world engineering tests show the theory of Three Nines is plenty:
first layer filters out 90% leaving 10%
2nd layer filters out another 90%  now leaving 0.9%
3rd layer filters out another 90%, now leaving 0.09%  
you have just achieved 99.9% effectiveness.
also, additional layers allow for accidental failure of the first layer.

In my world we used "Five Nines" to great effectiveness.

add charcoal in between and you absorb nasty fumes

Finally, there is the magic "2 micron" effect.

Finally, there is the magic "0.2 micron" effect.

Hepa & etc filter down to ~ 2 microns.   ~0.2 microns.
Viruses can be smaller than 2 microns.  0.2 microns.
But now Science and Brownian Motion come to our rescue! As the sub 2 micron 0.2 micron particles vibrate and bounce around
they bounce into the filter material and stick. The Filter material is SIGNIFICANTLY thicker than 0.2 microns and thus
the particles have a very very long way to go. Emprical testing shows that they do get filtered out, and the more
particles the filter material collects the BETTER IT FILTERS.

so there.

BTW J , you might put your design out on the web maker sites, it can help!

if you can only do cloth, this guys design, using several layers of 3M furnace filter hepa material DOES work.
   https://mustsharenews.com/cloth-face-mask/
                  do not use "tissues" as the filter, use several layers of 3M hepa furnace filter fabric.

Good Luck
Stay Safe
Don't Answer The Door   ;-)

yhs
prof marvel

edit: misplaced decimal point!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:59:00 am by Prof Marvel »
MIGRATION to Spare Goggles under way

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
  • "This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2020, 11:36:06 pm »
It had to happen, I have just heard in my corner shop the first conspiracy theory.

Covid is man made and has been released on purpose to intentionally wipe out the aged population and sick in order to help save the planet from global warming and its effects.

One thing for sure, pollution is down globally, but come on......... Them Ruskies I bet, or Trump ::)
Some years ago, CityTV had a bumper segment called "Conspiracy guy." One of my favourites: "Platform shoes are a conspiracy by the Canada Pension Plan to save money because taller people tend to die younger."

Well you heard about Corona beer sales being down in USA, right? Seriously, some people are dumb. I could convince them that Mexican narcos paid the Chinese billions of dollars from the drug trade to develop a virus from Corona Beer, to get rid of old people because they oppose drug use in America. I bet someone is saying that already.

*Looks innocent*
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

“WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!”

J. Wilhelm

• ╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
  • Board Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple
    • NASA Dude
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2020, 11:51:30 pm »
SNIP

Indeed, the filter I used is 3M Filtrete with MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating of 1500), which in the back of the package is claimed claim to capture particles ranging from 0.3 microns to 1 micron in size, or 99% of particles in the air. I suspect the shape of the accordéon is important, so the rating will be less than 3x, or 0.013=1x10-6, or 99.9999%, but I'm happy with 99%.*

3M claim the high performance of the filter is due to electrostatically charged fibers. I suspect it may be electret technology. Electret in physics is a substance, typically a plastic, with a semi permanent electric charge, similar to a magnet which has a semi-permanent aligned magnetic field.

*EDIT: Just to clarify there are 3 layers of filter that airflow must cross, an accordéon (accordion) of material in its original form, just cut to size, and a sheet unpleated wrapped around the accordéon. The cartridge cavity (rectangular piece) could be made longer to fit 3 accordéons back to back, but it would be much longer. Without trimming, in its original form, the rectangular part of the PVC adapter may fit two layers of filter accordéon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:10:29 am by J. Wilhelm »

J. Wilhelm

• Board Moderator
  • Immortal
    • NASA Dude
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2020, 11:55:52 pm »

rovingjack

• Zeppelin Overlord
  • https://youtube.com/c/RovingJack
    • rovingjack.com
« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2020, 01:05:27 am »

We have dried them in the past - but my daughter has the drier at the moment and they are in quarantine because they looked after a friend's (nurse) kids in an emergency situation, so they are not allowed near us for a while...

you can dry things in the oven if you set to the lowest temperature and leave the door cracked open. You can also build a simple solar oven to dry fruits and veg.

There are even some plans for using a small computer fan and a heat lamp to make a drier out of a cardboard box. Part of me thinks it wouldn't be too hard to make a very steampunk looking dryer.
When an explosion explodes hard enough, the dust wakes up and thinks about itself.

rovingjack

• Zeppelin Overlord
    • rovingjack.com
« Reply #206 on: March 29, 2020, 03:57:56 am »

J. Wilhelm

• Board Moderator
  • Immortal
    • NASA Dude
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2020, 03:33:27 am »
Update for Sunday 3/29 in Texas and Austin
Source: ABC News, KVUE (Channel 24) Austin

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-austin-covid-19-central-texas-updates/269-16cb578f-b39a-411e-b392-c7a0561dd392

5:30 p.m. – Austin-Travis County is reporting 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19.

The age ranges of these cases include:

0-9 – 4

10-19 – 2

20-29 – 45

30-39 – 50

40-49 – 37

50-59 – 36

60-69 – 15

70-79 – 8

80 and over – 3

3 p.m. – Gov. Greg Abbott expands previous executive order requiring people flying into Texas from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and New Orleans to be quarantined for 14 days or for the duration of their stay, whichever is shorter. The order now also includes anyone traveling by road into Texas from "any location in the state of Louisiana," as well as anyone flying into Texas from Miami, Detroit, Chicago, California or Washington.

Abbott also gave updated numbers on the spread of COVID-19 in Texas. He said, as of March 29, 25,483 people have been tested for coronavirus in Texas, 2,552 of whom tested positive across 118 counties. Of those 2,552 patients, 176 have been hospitalized and 34 people have died in Texas due to COVID-19.

So for reference, the population of Texas is 28.7 million, and the population of Austin is 0.96 million. Noteworthy is the fact that the typical age of an infected person is above 19 and below 49 years of age. Senior citizens show substantially less cases, and teenagers are remarkably free from infection. This points to the working age population, which makes sense. College students also contributed, but all are now taking online classes, so new cases from now on are on working age people. The list of "essential" businesses is too wide, and too many adults still have to go out and work. The "Stay/Shelter at Home Orders" for major cities are simply not stringent enough. The whole state should be under the same order, big as it may be.

If you look at an interactive map of the state, it's easy to find the highways just from the hot-spots along the road. This virus is travelling by highway too. The squares are individual counties. The line of dots between San Antonio and Dallas are the infection hot spots along Interstate Highway 35, connecting San Marcos, Austin, Waco and a myriad of other populations settled along à fault line where rivers can be found, historically (for obvious reasons). Thus, traffic must stop. The virus is travelling at 60 miles an hour.

Especially since in the US the overwhelming majority do not use mass transportation but a personal vehicle or business vehicle.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 03:55:09 am by J. Wilhelm »

Deimos

• Snr. Officer
  • aka Countess Millicent Addlewood
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2020, 06:38:23 pm »
Pretty good "Public Service Announcement" courtesy of Israel

How it Spreads
"Unless you’re prepared to surrender everything, don’t surrender anything."

Society: Be yourself.
Me: OK
Society: No. Not like that.

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2020, 04:26:02 am »
Not sure if this belongs here or in the ridiculousness topic.

Well, anyway. You all know that I paint acrylic paintings for donation to various causes. Acrylics are like watercolors on steroids. Bigger amounts of paint, all water-based. Which means water cleanup, which means sometimes soap and water, which means, you guessed it, more often than not...

paper towels.

Yep, that other paper thing that, lately, people keep hoarding like sheets of gold.

I'm not so crass as to try to use the family's precious supply of fresh paper towels to wipe my brushes on or do daubing effects and the like, or waste a whole roll or more (of what has lately become almost a semiprecious or even a precious ciommodity, the unavailability of which could compromise someone else's attempts at cleanliness and thus avoidance of ill health that could cause an "underlying condition") on what amounts to a hobby - a publicly beneficial hobby, yes, but still basically just a hobby - so I do what I can to avoid  that.

Yes, I'm saving, drying and re-using used paper towels.

Sounds like obsessive oddness creeping in, I know, kind of like how old ladies hoard string, or spent hearing aid batteries, etc., but I plan on having enough reclaimed towels fairly soon to resume my painting schedule. With this spring's festivals, for which I would have donated paintings having been cancelled, I now have several in the offing a year or two down the road, and a need for something to do.

Something that puts me in control of a world that I create,

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA,

YES, That means that I am the CREATOR! I RULE THI-!

*SCHLAP!*

Stop that, MW...

Well, anyhow, I plan to be painting again fairly soon, using reclaimed paper towels instead of wasting fresh ones.

*slightly-crazed giggle*

Happy litle clouds, hee hee hee...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:43:54 am by MWBailey »

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2020, 05:02:57 am »

Well, anyway. You all know that I paint acrylic paintings for donation to various causes. Acrylics are like watercolors on steroids. Bigger amounts of paint, all water-based. Which means water cleanup, which means sometimes soap and water, which means, you guessed it, more often than not...

paper towels.

Yep, that other paper thing that, lately, people keep hoarding like sheets of gold.

I'm not so crass as to try to use the family's precious supply of fresh paper towels to wipe my brushes on or do daubing effects and the like, or waste a whole roll or more (of what has lately become almost a semiprecious or even a precious ciommodity, the unavailability of which could compromise someone else's attempts at cleanliness and thus avoidance of ill health that could cause an "underlying condition") on what amounts to a hobby - a publicly beneficial hobby, yes, but still basically just a hobby - so I do what I can to avoid  that.

Sounds like obsessive oddness creeping in, I know, kind of like how old ladies hoard string, or spent hearing aid batteries, etc., but I plan on having enough reclaimed towels fairly soon to resume my painting schedule. With this spring's festivals, for which I would have donated paintings having been cancelled, I now have several in the offing a year or two down the road, and a need for something to do.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA,

*SCHLAP!*

Stop that, MW...

Well, anyhow, I plan to be painting again fairly soon, using reclaimed paper towels instead of wasting fresh ones.

*slightly-crazed giggle*

What are you on M. W.?

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2020, 07:40:18 am »

paper towels.

I'm not so crass as to try to use the family's precious supply of fresh paper towels to wipe my brushes on or do daubing effects and the like, or waste a whole roll or more (of what has lately become almost a semiprecious or even a precious ciommodity, the unavailability of which could compromise someone else's attempts at cleanliness and thus avoidance of ill health that could cause an "underlying condition") on what amounts to a hobby - a publicly beneficial hobby, yes, but still basically just a hobby - so I do what I can to avoid  that.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA,

*SCHLAP!*

Stop that, MW...

*slightly-crazed giggle*

What are you on M. W.?

Just the usual antihistamine and insulin, with an added dash of cabin fever and a pinch of Bob Ross, and a whiff of the desire to entertain.

Oh, and  a thumb's web of garlic and fresh-grated nutmeg on a slice of pepperjack cheese.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 07:44:24 am by MWBailey »

Synistor 303

• Snr. Officer
  • Zenyna Ironbracker
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2020, 09:18:18 am »
Hey, MW, I use cloths to clean my brushes- pieces of old towels, old face washers and old tea towels. When they get too grotty I wash them...

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2020, 10:28:03 am »
I used to wipe my brushes on my trousers sometimes, or Chux, or any of those kind of handy wipes. Local Bunnings has bags of micro fibre cloths now, so I use them instead!

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2020, 12:42:02 pm »
Hey, MW, I use cloths to clean my brushes- pieces of old towels, old face washers and old tea towels. When they get too grotty I wash them...

I used to wipe my brushes on my trousers sometimes, or Chux, or any of those kind of handy wipes. Local Bunnings has bags of micro fibre cloths now, so I use them instead!

Acrylics, in my experience, are water soluble and easy to wash out - until they've dried, in which case the plasticine formulation of the medium kicks in and makes it next to impossible to remove the now-waterproof stains from the fabric, especially when they've been thinned to the more or less common consistency of a heavy glaze and allowed to dry thoroughly, which is what most of my paintings are done in. (glazes wet-on-wet over underpaintings, kind of an adaptation of oils technique adapted to acrylics, which is hy the Bob Ross-like backgrounds I typically employ work out so well). I've already tried the cloths, you see, and have ruined several pairs of pants. Pardon the horrible pun, but it just won't wash (lol). 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:43:33 pm by MWBailey »

Mercury Wells

• Immortal
  • I insiste that you do call me WELLS. :)
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2020, 04:15:57 pm »
Have you thought of selling the used/dried paper towels, aswell?
Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.

rovingjack

• Zeppelin Overlord
    • rovingjack.com
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2020, 05:25:08 pm »
most of the acrylics I used can be soaked in water while not dry and result in washes, and then you can use the much washed out brush on paper to add tinting (color block underlayers) for a base to use colored pencils or pastels on (the brush also gets wiped mostly clean on the paper at that point.

and what you should have left in the brush could easily take you hundreds of paintings to get enough to color change a t-shirt, or scarf. and even then only with faint swtches of color that will be more like a pale pastel in dillusion rather than an acrylic glob set into fibers.

but you could also use colorful paper towels in a sort of paper mache finishing layer.

but to each their own. Are you going to share your creations in the arts and crafts thread?

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2020, 07:31:53 pm »
I did actually have someone want to buy one of my paint rags - about 60cm (2ft) square! Must admit it didn't look too bad - until I kept using it as a rag! Part of an old lavender-ish bedsheet, so it had a decent background to start with!

The papier mache suggestion sounds like a bit of fun - I never thought of that! 

Athanor

• Zeppelin Admiral
  • Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2020, 09:42:39 pm »
Mexico is presently reporting 1094 cases in total; Jalisco, where we' re currently hanging out, reports 90 confirmed cases and 2 deaths. Jalisco of course includes Guardalajara, Mexico's 3rd largest city, and Puerto Vallarta. Neighbouring Colima, which includes Colima city, the state capital, and Manzanillo, Mexico's major freight port on the Pacific coast, is reporting 2 confirmed cases and no deaths; it's a very small state.

Here in La Manzanilla, life goes on almost as normal, aside from the closed schools, a few restaurants closed, and large gatherings restricted. Myranda and I have been checked out by our local doc., and declared COVID-free.

A big concern, however, is a huge construction project, the Four Seasons Tamarindo resort complex just a few km away, which is going ahead gung-ho, and many of the workers are accommodated here in LM. They are transported back and forth packed shoulder to shoulder in everything from pickup trucks to huge gravel dumptrucks, which scarcely rates as "social distancing". It will take just one infected worker, and then . . . . there's a slew of contractors, sub-contractors and sub-sub-contractors and no-one seems to want to take responsibility. The US/Canada community here is trying to find out exactly what's going on and who's in charge, without much success so far. So we wait . . . .

We're booked to fly back to Canada on May 1st, but what will actually happen is in the lap of the Gods. We'll keep hoping.

Athanor

Vero vobis dico, qui quaerit, inveniet eius. Et saepius, parum volet.

"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And quite often, he shall wish he hadn't."

- Elias Ashmole Crackbone.

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2020, 01:34:39 am »
Have you thought of selling the used/dried paper towels, aswell?

Hmmm...  ;)

most of the acrylics I used can be soaked in water while not dry and result in washes, and then you can use the much washed out brush on paper to add tinting (color block underlayers) for a base to use colored pencils or pastels on (the brush also gets wiped mostly clean on the paper at that point.

and what you should have left in the brush could easily take you hundreds of paintings to get enough to color change a t-shirt, or scarf. and even then only with faint swtches of color that will be more like a pale pastel in dillusion rather than an acrylic glob set into fibers.

but you could also use colorful paper towels in a sort of paper mache finishing layer.

but to each their own. Are you going to share your creations in the arts and crafts thread?

Absolutely, given Postimage doesn't go belly-up like Tinypic did.

I did actually have someone want to buy one of my paint rags - about 60cm (2ft) square! Must admit it didn't look too bad - until I kept using it as a rag! Part of an old lavender-ish bedsheet, so it had a decent background to start with!

The papier mache suggestion sounds like a bit of fun - I never thought of that! 

That happened to me, Believe it or not, re the apron I used to wear back when I was working in the paint dept. at the local DIY store. We were always making thumb or finger samples for customers on the tops of their cans, and I was in the habit of wiping off the excess on the front of my apron; the store manager at the time thought it made us (me) look experienced, so he put up with it. Several customers over a couple of years  asked if they could buy that apron. At least two of them, I am sure, were not joking.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 01:46:08 am by MWBailey »

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
« Reply #220 on: April 01, 2020, 09:44:24 am »
My semi-cousin (we know there's a relationship on the family tree, but we just haven't pinned it down yet!) Pat's uncle was the 6th person in NSW to die from Covid-19.

The degrees of separation keep getting smaller and smaller.

J. Wilhelm

• Board Moderator
  • Immortal
    • NASA Dude
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2020, 05:35:07 pm »
Young people are not getting the message. And because of that the "curves" are not flattening too much, says New York. Doctors in Austin are now seeing about half of the cases affecting young people, sometimes seriously

Cuomo: Young people are still not getting the message

Yesterday in Travis County (Austin) it was disclosed that an increase of 40 cases for last week was because a group of 70 college students from the University of Texas took a plane to Cabo San Lucas, a resort town in the southernmost tip of the Baja California Península, before the US Mexico border was closed during Spring Break.

Wealthy people are also not getting the message and they're taking the virus with them when they flee to rural and resort locations, like ski resorts in Colorado (eg Vail), which is creating a boom for local flat renters, but straining relations with the locals to the point of physical and even armed conflict.

Hence,  virus is also traveling by air and highways with those who can afford to take time off and rent or own a summer home.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/annehelenpetersen/coronavirus-covid-cities-second-homes-rural-small-towns

MWBailey

• Rogue Ætherlord
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2020, 05:45:18 pm »
My semi-cousin (we know there's a relationship on the family tree, but we just haven't pinned it down yet!) Pat's uncle was the 6th person in NSW to die from Covid-19.

Condolences, Banfili

Deimos

• Snr. Officer
  • aka Countess Millicent Addlewood
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2020, 06:40:19 pm »
Young people are not getting the message. And because of that the "curves" are not flattening too much, says New York. Doctors in Austin are now seeing about half of the cases affecting young people, sometimes seriously

Cuomo: Young people are still not getting the message

Yesterday in Travis County (Austin) it was disclosed that an increase of 40 cases for last week was because a group of 70 college students from the University of Texas took a plane to Cabo San Lucas, a resort town in the southernmost tip of the Baja California Península, before the US Mexico border was closed during Spring Break.

Wealthy people are also not getting the message and they're taking the virus with them when they flee to rural and resort locations, like ski resorts in Colorado (eg Vail), which is creating a boom for local flat renters, but straining relations with the locals to the point of physical and even armed conflict.

Hence,  virus is also traveling by air and highways with those who can afford to take time off and rent or own a summer home.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/annehelenpetersen/coronavirus-covid-cities-second-homes-rural-small-towns

Yep...read that BuzzFeed Article earlier this morning.... the arrogance of the wealthy/gated-community set is pretty appalling ...not surprising, just [at this time] appalling.

Banfili

• Zeppelin Admiral
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2020, 10:45:59 pm »

Condolences, Banfili

I knew him not, but I feel for Pat, who did.