The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 08, 2020, 09:06:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Favorites  (Read 444 times)
Baronessddb
Swab

United States United States

« on: February 15, 2020, 10:46:37 pm »

Hello,
Pretty new to the Steampunk world. Very cool. I am an artist and would love your input to favorite prints, photos, art. Feel free to send me a high res. photo of some of your favorites that I can work from. It would be greatly appreciated. email me. baronessdebeckendorff@hotmail.com.
thank you
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:04:08 am »

Hello,
Pretty new to the Steampunk world. Very cool. I am an artist and would love your input to favorite prints, photos, art. Feel free to send me a high res. photo of some of your favorites that I can work from. It would be greatly appreciated. email me. baronessdebeckendorff@hotmail.com.
thank you
Welcome to the forum, Baroness Beckendorf. Please feel free to peruse our halls in search of inspiration! Though I think you'll find that many members here might prefer to share their work through this forum. Note that we're divided in sections. This section, Metaphysical, is really the main hall of the gallery, if you please, followed by Aural Ocular, which will deal with audio and visual fine arts. Anatomical will deal with all things sartorial like costumes, dresses, suits and the like and Geographical will deal with architecture and also a catalogue of Steampunk locations and meetings broken by continent.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

At your service,

Adm. J. Wilhelm.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: