The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
February 19, 2020, 10:00:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teching  (Read 696 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:22:24 am »

Saw This Cutie During A Walk In A Local Malk:
https://www.stirlingkit.com/a/sc/amp/products/teching-diy-traiblazers-1-self-assembled-app-control-smart-delicate-robot-for-android-system?_gl=1*nz30ag*_ga*YW1wLWdLdDh6LVZKck9teFJlNEw0TXd2TzhZbXZVdW9lZlZjVjI5anA2WU5VUjI1Tzk1X0diUnNpT0hiME9leEg1aVg.

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Deimos
Officer
United States United States

aka Countess Millicent Addlewood

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 11:09:16 am »

Reminds me of Wall-e (and maybe it's supposed to....)

Here is a test to find out if your mission in life is complete:
If you're alive, it isn't. -- Lauren Bacall
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 12:16:51 am »

Cute! I wouldn't mind one of those!
Gregor
Snr. Officer
United States United States

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 09:18:09 pm »

SELF ASSEMBLED!!

Does this mean it put itself together?!?

or

Should this read some user assembly required??

Cheesy  If it was the first, I would reprogram a little bit and have my own rumbling clank army!!
But, alas, I fear it is the second, and shall lament as I tell General Moto Z he shall not have his clank army.      today.

-gNorrie

Could somebody Pleeease explain to my mother that it is steam PUNK not steam PIMP!?!
RJBowman
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 09:35:34 pm »

It looks a bot like the old Tomy robots from the 80's, but with those chain treads, it's rapid movement, that price tag, and 30 additional years of technological development, it is probably more capable device. The lack of a hand to manipulate the environment is slightly disappointing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: