The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 19, 2019, 08:31:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fae powered gun  (Read 1108 times)
mynameisjon
Snr. Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: June 13, 2019, 09:32:35 pm »

Here’s a gun I recently made it’s powered by fae or fairy essence there is a drained fairy at the top of the gun here’s some pictures

Thanks

morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 10:01:42 pm »

I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. But the fairy pathetic.

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 12:21:09 am »

What a great idea! It's about time those pesky fairies were good for something  Wink.

Yours,
Miranda.
Anselmofanzero
Gunner
Germany Germany

Custom Builds on Request

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 12:36:20 am »

Way better than ma ol' fairy-swatter (beautiful piece though, wooden grip, brass scope...NEAT)...

That slob of bondo down there...I hope thats...temprary?
Synistor 303
Officer
Australia Australia

Zenyna Ironbracker

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 02:42:29 am »

Love the drained fairy! I am just in the process of making a little jar of fairy hearts for my cabinet of curiosities. They do wriggle a LOT when you are gouging their hearts out...
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 03:29:42 am »

Poor creatures ! Don’t you have no shame. Tongue

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
mynameisjon
Snr. Officer

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 06:01:19 pm »

Thanks for the comments and yes the millionth at the bottom holding the gun on the stand I’m trying to think of a way to disguise it I did think of wrapping the bottom of the handle in leather string not sure though any ideas?
RJBowman
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 08:10:48 pm »

It's similar to this toy:

chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 10:13:52 pm »

Quite interested to see this modded.
RJBowman
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 10:15:36 pm »

If I were going for steampunk, I'd replace the alien with an eel.
Anselmofanzero
Gunner
Germany Germany

Custom Builds on Request

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 01:24:13 am »

OR.....Chtulu :> or whatever his name was...
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon MacHinery

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 05:11:48 pm »

this is brilliant!

I actually know basic clockmaking now!
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 03:35:12 am »

Love the drained fairy! I am just in the process of making a little jar of fairy hearts for my cabinet of curiosities. They do wriggle a LOT when you are gouging their hearts out...

Now that is just plain cruel!
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 11:40:21 am »

We have a book of pressed faries (more of a thrill of the chase than you get than when pressing flowers). Remember, fairies are nasty little creature, stealing babies and the rest, so they deserve all they get. And anyway, if you go long to your local hippie ornaments shop you'll see dozens of petrified fairies on the shelves...

Yours,
Miranda.
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 03:16:09 am »

We have a book of pressed faries (more of a thrill of the chase than you get than when pressing flowers). Remember, fairies are nasty little creature, stealing babies and the rest, so they deserve all they get. And anyway, if you go long to your local hippie ornaments shop you'll see dozens of petrified fairies on the shelves...

Yours,
Miranda.

I have an earth fairy in my hall - a benevolent guest!
Synistor 303
Officer
Australia Australia

Zenyna Ironbracker

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 07:01:52 am »

Once saw some 'fairy bread' in a shop window - it was a fairy smooshed into a piece of bread with 100s & 1000s on it. (You might have to Google fairy bread if you are non-Australian doesn't know what it is.) So funny!
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 03:16:36 pm »

Once saw some 'fairy bread' in a shop window - it was a fairy smooshed into a piece of bread with 100s & 1000s on it. (You might have to Google fairy bread if you are non-Australian doesn't know what it is.) So funny!

I like fairy bread! Very much a down under treat - those in the northern hemisphere probably call it something else!
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 06:44:57 pm »

Watch it doesn't turn around and bite with its sharp teeth - or maybe you do have one of the very few nice ones  Smiley.

Presumambly you have to grind the fairy down to a very fine powder to all to the flour...

Yours,
Miranda.
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 02:15:36 am »

Watch it doesn't turn around and bite with its sharp teeth - or maybe you do have one of the very few nice ones  Smiley.

It is a very nice fairy! I know exactly where it came from, and its 'parentage', so to speak
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 05:47:51 pm »

If I were going for steampunk, I'd replace the alien with an eel.

Oh no, don't replace the alien. Make it either some lovecraftian themed creature ,another fae or if i could be the one doing it, the kind of Rick and Morty-esqu creature who exist in the multiverse of my steampunk daydreams.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:57:30 pm by chicar » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: