The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 11, 2019, 07:25:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Under Pressure OR A tentacle romance  (Read 577 times)
sirscott
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: April 24, 2019, 09:36:34 pm »

Authors Introduction: Though I am far from new to Steampunk, it is only recently that I have turned my hand to writing. Whilst much of my work is devoted to translating the Vernian world into semi-solid science fiction, I though I would relax over the Easter holiday and finally commit a story to paper. As many of you know, I have created a humble diving suit with which to entertain myself and others. You can blame londons TENTACLE steampunk for everything that follows. Sometime in the distant past they saw me in said suit and made a variety of lovingly-inebriated comments about how difficult it would be to find love in such attire. Well, my own personal life may have taken a few turns since then, but all the same I was inspired to create the travesty that is "Under Pressure".

Its a quaint little tale really. You find love in all the strangest places - and if you are really lucky, you might even get to keep it.

Constructive criticism is, as always , invited and appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/WUK7D4Ed

Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 05:59:28 am »

OOoohh
Creepy - in a good way
sirscott
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 05:17:25 pm »

OOoohh
Creepy - in a good way

Thanks! It was always meant to teeter on the edge of reason. Is the narrator losing the plot? Are they hallucinating? Or is there truly something unknowable down there at the the limits of existence. I leave it to the reader to decide which is most likely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: