The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 22, 2020, 07:34:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: events that can be reached from Aberdeen  (Read 1015 times)
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon Machinery (they/them)

« on: April 16, 2019, 07:49:27 pm »

hello all,
I am thrilled to be moving to Aberdeen in august, but I will miss all my fun events and festivals!
now, I dare to believe the UK has a share of events of it's own, but I am unfamiliar with the island.
can one of you helpful people point me in the direction of some fun things that could be reached from my new homebase?
I don't have a drivers licence so being reachable with public transport would be appreciated.

I actually know basic clockmaking now!
Mercury Wells
Rogue Ætherlord
I insiste that you do call me WELLS. :)

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 01:06:17 am »

There is the Stonehaven Fireballs

DISCLAIMER!, I have no connection with either the sponsors or the event in question.

Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.
Darkhound
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 06:49:24 am »

Checking around on your behalf (and because I was bored), I found this site:  https://www.visitabdn.com . They list all kinds of things in the City of Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire, with a searchable list of events under the What's On tab. I hope it helps!

Good luck in your new school!

"Stupidity is a curse with which even the Gods struggle in vain. Ignorance we can fix."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: