The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
July 16, 2019, 06:09:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working on new Steampunk outfit, Need advice  (Read 299 times)
Rasponov022
Deck Hand
Belgium Belgium

Rasponov
« on: March 24, 2019, 05:22:46 pm »

Salutations all

I've decided to refurbish my Steampunk outfit since I haven't used it in a long time and would like to get into the Steampunk scenery again after all these years.
I kinda know what direction I want to go into; A soldier left behind and forgotten by the Army, who turned into a sort of Mercenary (not sure it's the right word, but he'd be someone who'd do any kind of job, legal or illegal for payment)

I managed to make a Customized pith helmet for the outfit, but I'm looking for a replica King's Royal Rifle Corps uniform, that I could buy and use
I'm also looking into tips and help for building a custom arm and leg, and I'd love ot hear what some good weapons would be for this outfit.
I meself am quite favoring Revolvers and Shotguns/blunderbusses, However I do have a Denix French Musket I could perhaps customize

I'd also love to know what else I could add to this outfit, or any other input you guys (and gals) might have

Kind regards
Ras
Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 07:28:20 am »

Definitely somewhat run to seed, with the military spit and polish worn off but the best weapons he could, er, acquire. 
It is an interesting character, you'll be able to do a lot with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: