The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
January 23, 2019, 12:36:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotions Board  (Read 1116 times)
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 11:29:24 pm »

Wow. I haven't been on the forum in over 3 years. It somehow gives me great comfort knowing people are still posting about the exact same things as when I was an active member. It's almost like I never left  Grin

What makes you think you left? Time has no meaning in Brassgoggles

Tha place has become a bit quieter over the years, I noticed...  Cry
But I still see lots of familiar usernames, so tht's good! Someone has to stick around to keep the friendliest place on the internet open  Grin

I know. We've had people visit the forum just to tell us that were "dying"  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Friendliest Place on the InternetTM is a good motto and something we strive for.   Cheesy

Twitter is a jungle (though I've been using it a lot to follow specific YouTube channels). I don't really do Facebook (and I'm glad I don't). Instagram I don't really get, CGTalk & DeviantArt are good for discovering new stuff, and Pinterest is good just for photo sharing and collections.

The Bullet
Snr. Officer
Germany Germany

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2018, 09:46:07 pm »

*leaves a crate of fine whiskey in front of the door during a promotion board meeting*

If brute force does not work....you´re not using enough of it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: