The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
June 26, 2019, 07:38:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inadvertant time machine  (Read 658 times)
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« on: June 15, 2018, 06:12:26 pm »

Yes, I have accidentally discovered a way to travel in time!

Just listen to an album that you haven't heard for forty-five years.  Instant transport to the past!

(In my case I was listening to a compilation of Gilbert O'Sullivan's greatest hits and I was back in 1973 - and I remembered all the words ….)

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 12:53:43 am »

Aah, yes, Gilbert O'Sullivan - I remember well! 1973, now, what was I doing in 1973? Reluctantly living and working in Sydney, wanting to go home to the bush and trying to work out a way to do that without hurting my auntie's feelings (I was living with her)! Also heading reluctantly towards my first, and last, 'official' birthday party, which I didn't want but my auntie was throwing for me! Seems like yesterday!
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 04:49:08 am »

I remember him on Two Ronnies.  You Tube can be a tunnel down memory lane.   Travel alone again naturally

Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 05:15:12 pm »

Travel alone again naturally

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: