The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 21, 2019, 11:42:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckCatchers Steampunk PC Game  (Read 816 times)
OneShotPaddy
Swab

United States United States

« on: June 04, 2017, 06:28:41 am »

Hey, I'm a little new here scrolling through and looking for good Steampunk games. I thought I would ask, since I didn't see it mentioned on here: has anyone played LuckCatchers?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/454540/LuckCatchers/

It's free to play so I'm going to give it a shot, it's multiplayer though so if anyone wants to join me in the skies as an airship captain let me know. With that said, does anyone know of any good Steampunk RPGs out there? I know there is a survival Steampunk game coming out soon, but anything with more story / substance with still a little free-roaming?

Anyway, looking forward to hanging out on these forums. I've only recently discovered Steampunk (I'm nearly 30, absolutely shameful) but I definitely like the genre. If anyone has any suggestions for games or movies (or books), please let me know!
wazantema
Deck Hand
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 10:56:46 pm »

As a fellow newbie on this forum and being quite new to steampunk as well, welcome aboard!

I actually decided to give LuckCatchers a go today. As a first impression, it seems quite slow-paced, but interesting enough. Seems like a great game if you have a lot of time to spare. Anyway, if you want to 'meet up' in the game (not quite sure how that would work, but I'll figure it out), just send me a personal message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: