The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 24, 2017, 01:20:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queer Geer Mk. II: A club for the LGBQT+ crowd and friends  (Read 4291 times)
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 11:33:16 pm »

Suspenders are always a good addition to an outfit  Roll Eyes

Yours,
Miranda.
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2016, 02:13:02 am »

Suspenders are always a good addition to an outfit  Roll Eyes

Yours,
Miranda.

Funny how that works, right?

US suspenders <~~~~> UK braces
US garter          <~~~~> UK suspenders

So I can't go wrong no matter what I say... Roll Eyes

Next is the breast plate.  Again, I have to avail myself of good leather. I will have to get creative on this one.

Mme. Ratchet
Officer

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2016, 11:40:13 pm »

I have leather to share, still. Just tell me how much you need ^_^
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2016, 10:28:08 am »

Hey, everyone! I'm back! Did you miss me? Did you?

Lots of fun things happened since I last posted. Apparently I'm a homoromantic demisexual. The things you learn.

"I've been sliding through an interdimensional wormhole seeing how many ways people like you can screw up civilization!"
        - Quinn Mallory, "Sliders"

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
Aubreay Fallowfield
Snr. Officer

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2016, 11:38:06 am »

Hi everyone Aubreay Fallowfield here and I'm a big ole 'mo.
Hi to Miranda, missed you at Tamworth, hope the cars alright.
I like to add a bit of rainbow to my outfits either with a rainbow handkerchief in my top pocket or alternatively the "Order of the Rainbow Peacock" medal I created for those of us with a rainbow disposition. Everyone in our big group here in the West Midlands knows all about me and I refuse to go into a closet. I can be a bit sarcastic especially with those who are intolerant. No scratch that, I can be VERY sarcastic!
Loved the conversation with a fellow steampunk at Chatsworth House once whose wife had made him a medal with a rainbow ribbon and when I explained what mine meant and the whole rainbow thing had a definite feeling he wouldn't be wearing it after that trip HAHAHAHAHA

Tis' bona to vada your dolly old eke.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 08:05:20 pm »

Hey, everyone! I'm back! Did you miss me? Did you?

Lots of fun things happened since I last posted. Apparently I'm a homoromantic demisexual. The things you learn.

Welcome back dear Mx. Nighhawk! As you can see, the old thread you started has run it's course, so I took the liberty of starting a new one.
I like to add a bit of rainbow to my outfits either with a rainbow handkerchief in my top pocket or alternatively the "Order of the Rainbow Peacock" medal I created for those of us with a rainbow disposition. Everyone in our big group here in the West Midlands knows all about me and I refuse to go into a closet. I can be a bit sarcastic especially with those who are intolerant. No scratch that, I can be VERY sarcastic!
Loved the conversation with a fellow steampunk at Chatsworth House once whose wife had made him a medal with a rainbow ribbon and when I explained what mine meant and the whole rainbow thing had a definite feeling he wouldn't be wearing it after that trip HAHAHAHAHA

You as well, Mr. Fallowfield!

Once in a summer trip, decades ago, my grandparents and I took our 25 ft RV to San Francisco. I had the custom of picking up souvenir stickers from all the places we'd visit, and I'd stick them on my bunkbed's headrest.

In Sam Francisco I kept seeing all these rainbow stickers. Rainbows of all sorts. Metallic stickers, rainbows over a waterfall, with clouds of vapor at the bottom, you name it.

Not knowing what it meant, I bought one, and later my grandparents asked the meaning of it at a local gas station. I had purchased a multicolour metallic rainbow sticker... I must have been about 12 years old. After a couple of eye rolls and chuckles with the front desk attendant, they decided it was OK. Why not? It was one thing that made San Francisco famous. They didn't have a problem with the symbol's meaning. They were very open minded that way  Cheesy. I later came out as a cross dresser to my grandmother when I was 18, and she was extremely supportive, proving again that they were very tolerant and open minded.
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 10:23:43 pm »

Hi Aubreay,
Yes, sorry about that. The new battery seems to have sorted it out, and it could have been worse - it could have got us to Tamworth and decided to die there. As a consolation, after fitting the new battery we decided to go to the Scarecrow festival in Belbroughton for the afternoon, and saw this fine fellow:

Anyway, all being well we should be along to the Mad Hatter's Cafe this Saturday,

Yours,
Miranda.
Mme. Ratchet
Officer

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2016, 06:23:07 pm »

Miranda,

That... thing... is terrifying. Very "War of the Worlds"-esque.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 04:47:28 am »

Hi Aubreay,
Yes, sorry about that. The new battery seems to have sorted it out, and it could have been worse - it could have got us to Tamworth and decided to die there. As a consolation, after fitting the new battery we decided to go to the Scarecrow festival in Belbroughton for the afternoon, and saw this fine fellow:

Anyway, all being well we should be along to the Mad Hatter's Cafe this Saturday,

Yours,
Miranda.

Miranda,

Yeah. It's a "scaremen." That contraption is used by the crows to scare humans.
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2016, 05:38:57 pm »

Miranda,

That is exactly what it was - the theme was authors, characters and books. I particularly liked the red rope strung out with fairy lights as the heatray.

Yeah. It's a "scaremen." That contraption is used by the crows to scare humans.

Grin

Yours,
Miranda.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2016, 08:30:43 am »

Wondering whether I should do some last minute spending for Halloween.  It is the first time since I started this costume idea about two years ago(!?!), that I have all the major components. The only thing missing is the Lederhosen braces (suspenders) with the "breast plate" and insignia.

I have found a pair of genuine suede braces in black (or brown) at two different prices with nice embroidery, and to complete the idea, I need a USA coat of arms (shield-only or maybe the whole "Great Seal") to place in the front of the breast plate (attached permanently or not).  But I'm having trepidation about spending money so close to the holidays (and with the recent news of impending doom (i. e. pain) for the last fragment of a molar which is in it's deathbed as we speak), when I will be losing money from my wages.  $35-$45 is not a lot of money.... $30 or $40 USD for the braces and $5 for the   patch.  *sigh*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-Bavarian-Oktoberfest-Trachten-Lederhosen-Adjustable-Special-Suspenders/291243484855

Americans don't use heraldry in the same way as the British do, but there is in fact some true American heraldry, a lot of it military and government heraldry since the inception of the Republic, and the United States has a coat of arms embedded in various government symbols and physical devices, such as the Great Seal of the United States (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States).

The Great Seal of the United States has been used since 1782 (front side only) to authenticate official documents, and it includes the whole Coat of Arms of the US: supporter (eagle), shield, motto and crest (thirteen stars and wreath above)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREAT-SEAL-OF-UNITED-STATES-iron-on-PATCH-embroidered-EAGLE-US-USA-EMBLEM-BLUE/371133935766

Unofficial Shield of the Coat of Arms of the United States (a nice vintage shield shape commonly used in patriotic motifs in the USA during the 19th. C.)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNITED-STATES-USA-FLAG-SHIELD-EMBROIDERED-PATCH-3-INCHES-/361510046623

I tend to like the vintage shape a lot better. The idea is to purchase the cheaper breast plate (the one that has the rooster/bird?) and place the shield on top (perhaps even not permanently.

In fact, some of the trachten sold on eBay and other German importers are very cheap and really nice and it's tempting to buy a whole Lederhosen apart from this costume, since the braces are removable)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-Bavarian-Oktoberfest-Trachten-Short-Kurze-hosen-Lederhosen-Traditional-/300985255790

Some patch sellers even have the really mysterious looking reverse side of the Great Seal  Cheesy Maybe I should use this as a shirt patch? One shoulder would have the shield as well and the other the pyramid one, maybe as some sort of military/intelligence division?  Cheesy

The reason I am inclined on using the coat of arms, is that as far as I know, soldiers on the field never wore the flag on the uniform. Neither would they wear a name tag anywhere on their uniform! The flag was a physical item that was flown in the battlefield. My impression is that the practice of wearing the flag really didn't start until well into the 20th. C.

I'd probably want insignia on the blouse as well  Cheesy They're very inexpensive.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CIVIL-WAR-U-S-OFFICER-PATCH-2-1-4-BY-3-1-4-NEW-/321996641623

But the correct thing to do, historically speaking is to not have patches on the blouse other than shoulder insignia. I think that a single coat of arms on the breastplate and "shoulder boards" on the blouse would give a much more authentic look for the era. But that US Flag shield, prominently shown is definitely a "must," because it just screams "1885."

I even found "imitation" military shoulder boards. It has been discussed many a time, the importance of not wearing real or current insignia and/or awards such as medals in Steampunk uniforms. The best thing about all these patches is that they are not part of a real uniform past or present - they simply look the part.

For example, for the rank shoulder boards, I found these patches, which at $4 are much cheaper that the $15 Civil War/ Indian War era reproductions you get at USHist.com.

It occurred to me that the fictitious rank of "Chief of Engineers" (not to be confused with  Chief of Engineers and Commanding General of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which basically is a 3-star general!!) could be represented with this simple motorcycle-jacket patch where the rank is spelled out in letters:

http://www.patchstop.com/shop-all-patches/military-veteran/chief-gold-black-patch-service-rank-patches.html

Which makes a perfect shoulder board for the Fatigue Blouse* (in lieu of, and perpendicular to the epaulette), where the black colour in the background denotes "staff officer" according to this historical reproduction outfit below:

Shoulder board denoting ranks, epaulettes and other reproduction insignia (1850-1871):

http://www.ushist.com/american_civil_war/union_us_military/uniforms/insignia_officer_cw-us.shtml

A Fatigue Blouse 1884-1887

http://www.ushist.com/indian_wars/us_military/uniforms/q-8460_m1884_officers_fatigue_blouse.shtml

To make it more interesting, I just realized that pleats on a white shirt were standard for military dress cotton/linen shirts, which makes me feel I chose the white blouse correctly  Cheesy The pleats are actually military regulation  Cheesy

http://www.ushist.com/american_civil_war/union_us_military/uniforms/q-1710u_union-army_dress_shirt_civil-war.shtml
~ ~ ~

* Fatigue Blouse is basically a short, light and cheaply made lined canvas coat worn over one's shirt. Basically today in the civilian world it'd be equivalent to wearing an informal light jacket over one's shirt and braces.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:54:27 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2016, 08:03:07 pm »

I bit the bullet and ordered the Lederhosen braces/suspenders, the (unofficial) US shield patch, and the "chief shoulder boards" insignia.  Cheesy

So here it is folks, at least design-wise using my virtual model, this is what we have so far. I'm hoping that the patches and lederhosen braces will arrive in time for Halloween. Minor details are to sew buttons on the shorts for the Lederhosen attachments and perhaps attend to a new pair of brown socks and a pair of boot socks I'll try to buy in person today (I will aim for black or striped brown/grey calf length socks if I can).

Luftchiffengel Engineering Chief of Staff Service Uniform Version "G" c. 1880
Right click image to zoom

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:13:18 pm by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2016, 06:37:57 pm »

I bit the bullet and ordered the Lederhosen braces/suspenders, the (unofficial) US shield patch, and the "chief shoulder boards" insignia.  Cheesy

So here it is folks, at least design-wise using my virtual model, this is what we have so far. I'm hoping that the patches and lederhosen braces will arrive in time for Halloween. Minor details are to sew buttons on the shorts for the Lederhosen attachments and perhaps attend to a new pair of brown socks and a pair of boot socks I'll try to buy in person today (I will aim for black or striped brown/grey calf length socks if I can).

The ensemble is looking very good, and I think the shield was definitely the best choice - the full seal would probably have looked a little too 'busy' to work with the rest of the outfit.

Yours,
Miranda.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2016, 08:10:45 am »

The ensemble is looking very good, and I think the shield was definitely the best choice - the full seal would probably have looked a little too 'busy' to work with the rest of the outfit.

Yours,
Miranda.

Thank you  Cheesy

I'm unlikely to spend more money, as I have definitely reached (and passed) my budget for this month Shocked   I'm still inclined to a shrug/bolero/cropped coat, but that is difficult to do right now.

Just thinking aloud, I'm wondering if it's feasible at all to consider accessories.  The last two optional accessories, are of course the coat and a hat. Much easier to find are black and grey felt hats and appropriate insignia, as wool coats/blazers to adapt are much more expensive and difficult to find.

~ ~ ~

Hats

It's reasonable to expect that wool hats would be issued to fit the crew and it is also reasonable to expect that traditional alpine hats could be adapted just as the Lederhosen were adapted.  I just worry that it might be going too far into Cliche-land.

http://www.ushist.com/american_civil_war/union_us_military/uniforms/hats_civil-war-officer-us.shtml

Actual officer's slouch hat from the period

Hats for Union officers were either dark grey or black felt, while Confederate hats were light grey. The hats below, in dark grey and black felt are acceptable to Union uniform standards:
https://www.ernstlicht.com/250-hats/129-men-s-hats/gray-felt-hat-with-feather.html
https://www.germanimporthaus.com/hats-pins-feathers-and-gamsbarts/hats-german-alpine-hats/alpine-gray-hat-wool.html
https://www.bavarian-superstore.de/lng/en/gentlemen/hats/hats/mens-hat-200.html

I'm leaning toward the middle. While the knotted hat chord of the slouch hat is interesting, the alpine hat is much smaller, and it's perhaps too busy....

~ ~ ~

Uniform in general

In terms of materials the military staff would have insisted on easy to wash materials for pants and service blouses and instead kept wool for cold weather coats and hats. Hence the use of canvas for the "high tech" fatigue blouses during the Indian wars -and noting that the Cavalry started to experiment with "camouflage" by using brown fatigue blouses:

http://www.ushist.com/indian_wars/us_military/uniforms/q-8460_m1884_officers_fatigue_blouse.shtml

So I could theoretically also open the search to canvas "cotton-duck" or thick linen like materials for light jackets, and look for blue or black colours. I can make the case that black is the traditional colour for engineering (machine grease, yes?  Wink )

For the pants/shorts, I feel comfortable in the choice I made, as denim was already available. I can see why leather shorts/pants would not be acceptable for the officer's uniform and crew, so they would have been scrapped in favour of the denim shorts - a much wiser choice.  Cotton Denim would have been seen as a "high tech" material for the period: soft, yet heavy and durable, and also washable, and likely to have been dyed with Indigo or black-sulfur processes. Available to Union personnel, the lucrative contract would have been awarded to Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis in 1873, right in the middle of the global conflict  Wink  Levi Strauss was the businessman who supplied Denim fabric to Jacob Davis, the tailor who invented the copper reinforced pants we know today. Strauss and Davis associated in 1873 to form the jeans company we know today. Strauss himself was born in Buttenheim, Germany, in Bavaria to a Jewish family.  So perhaps there could be a German link to the war as well. More material for the novel Grin

~ ~ ~
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:27:00 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2016, 07:22:31 am »

Purchased hat!  Cheesy

I took me some time, but the issue is that most felt Trachten hats available in the US are very cheaply made for the tourist market (read "caricature" Oktoberfest type of costume paraphernalia - either German or American), and on top of being of (very) poor quality, they only come in green or light grey.  While dark green is the classical colour for Trachten hat, light grey and and lime green are most definitely not!!  Tongue

There are some real Trachten hats out there, usually made in Germany or Austria (e.g. Collins Wien), but they tend to be very expensive.

Upon further research I found that the closest cousin to the Trachten hat is the Trilby hat (aka "Brown Trilby") Shocked  This British counterpart to the Fedora dates back to 1894, and has a top that is slightly less conical, but has a similar highly angled and thin-brim (as opposed to the Fedora which is wide brimmed), with a nice tight flip in the back brim.

Compare these photos:

Trachten hat (gray colour darkened by photoshop)

Trilby hat Photo CC BY 3.0

I found this one new on the Bay of E for a mere $7. Cheesy

Black Trilby hat on the Bay of E

The black ribbon is a nice addition besides the feather, in that field slouch hats for officers during the 1880's were also black with a black ribbon. The cavalry would have added a colour coded rope (cord). For commissioned officers that would be gold and black. Hopefully not too much is "lost in the translation," but it seems to me that some modifications are in order if I assume that the Luftschiffengel would have to adapt to US Airship Command uniform regulations. I mean, if we Americanised Pasta, Tacos and Spring Rolls, I guess we could spoil Trachten hats too  Tongue  Grin
Mme. Ratchet
Officer

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2016, 11:59:27 pm »

So I've been working on an SCA project, so my steampunk stuff hasn't gotten much attention, but I wanted to wave to everyone and say hi. After I finish my SCA projects, I have a pattern for a very nice waistcoat that I'm going to be making. I keep seeing this really cool map fabric that I want to use for it.

Just wanted to give a quick update ^_^
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 03:44:40 am »

I may have to buy a new pair of boots  Shocked  I've already worn out the first pair.  It turns out that the stiff leather insoles are a must *with* metal re-inforcement as well. Still functional (hence costume and rain-worthiness), but don't know for how long. The boots may not survive till December. The inside liner of the boot is badly frayed now, and exposing the rubber outsole. The metal washers did help keep the keep the shape of the hollow rubber outsole under the heel intact for a very long time, so there was no uneven wear on the outside, but the rubber sole on the ball of the foot, while solid, is in fact  very thin, so once it wears to the point of making a hole on the rubber sole, the boots will become useless (not weatherproof).

*sigh*

Ah yes. Do buy these boots one full size smaller. I'm tired of wearing double thickness socks.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 09:31:59 am »

My stuff arrived today! All of it! And with plenty of time before the All Hallows' Eve!!  Cheesy  I'm so exited!  Now it's time to start making the final modifications! I'm too tired tonight, but maybe tomorrow night. I'll start.

Everything looks perfect, save the "Chief patches were a bit smaller than I anticipated - yet they should work fine.

The Lederhosen braces look great. I'll be working on them soon. The "flag" shield turned out to be exacty the same size as I drew on the photosgop rendition above, so it's just a perfect fit. The hat is beautiful!! Really great. I won't have time to order a US insignia patch for the hat, but that may not be needed.

QUESTION:

Methods of attachment. I have an issue to resolve with the patches. All the patches are embroidered and have a plastic backing. I will have to figure out how to temporarily attach one patch on top of the embroidery of the braces' breastplate and how to attach to the shirt's shoulders. I was thinking that a few stitches on the shirt would not hurt the shirt too much, bit passing a needle through the double suede breastplate is another thing. This is 1.5 mm black suede sewn onto natural colour 1mm suede "liner" (so the black suede wont stain the clothing). This is a traditional feature of Lederhosen braces, and the natural colour lining forms a scalloped edge over the breastplate. I could op for sewing as well, but the holes will be permamnent

I'm thinking of sewing brass buttons to the shorts, so I can attach the braces.It should be easy enough, but since the shorts are high waited, I'm questioning whether I need more than one button per suede strip.... The eyes for the buttons are easy enough to make: just a 2cm slit terminated with a punched hole to prevent stress concenjtration (and hence tearing the leather)...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:30:25 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2016, 04:37:02 pm »

So I've been working on an SCA project, so my steampunk stuff hasn't gotten much attention, but I wanted to wave to everyone and say hi. After I finish my SCA projects, I have a pattern for a very nice waistcoat that I'm going to be making. I keep seeing this really cool map fabric that I want to use for it.

Hello there, nice to hear from you.  The map fabric sounds interesting - make sure it is pre-shrunk before you use it or if it needs washing you could find it gets smaller .... This happened to me when I made a jacket out of some furnishing fabric once (I really liked that jacket! Sigh!)

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2016, 07:41:53 am »

Hello there, nice to hear from you.  The map fabric sounds interesting - make sure it is pre-shrunk before you use it or if it needs washing you could find it gets smaller .... This happened to me when I made a jacket out of some furnishing fabric once (I really liked that jacket! Sigh!)
IS there is a chance to show the SCA projects on Brassgoggles?

~ ~ ~

In other news, I have already finished the braces/shorts assembly. The picture below is of the items just before I started sewing the patch (which is why it looks crooked), and a pair of large solid brass buttons that hold the trachten braces to the shorts, just to show real life proportions.

I had to use reinforcements patches on the inside of the shorts made from heavy shoulder strap material, and a set of smaller plastic buttons from behind to provide reinforcement to the fabric. I did not feel comfortable just riveting jeans buttons, because

1) they were too small compared with the trachten buttons, and

2) the denim material is stretchy, so the rivet could easily pop off under stress. I used the "shank technique" to sew the large brass buttons, with multiple thread passes - they should last a lifetime. The reinforcement patches themselves are sewn in all around and also glued with latex cloth adhesive to provide maximum strength to the buttons.

The only things missing are the shoulder boards insignia sewn onto the blouse. As soon as I can I'll post. Unfortunately, this Sunday I have to attend a family member's funeral, so there will be no progress on the suit, or photos this weekend.

(Right click to zoom in)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:52:54 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged
Mme. Ratchet
Officer

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2016, 08:13:46 am »

I don't see why I couldn't share my SCA projects here. I wasn't going to because I figured it would be too far off-topic to be relevant and would not be welcome.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2016, 11:27:12 am »

NEWS:

The Luftschiffengel outfit made it's debut today (actually yesterday) at a local Halloween party!  Smiley

I'm sorry I don't have photos for tonight, but Halloween parties and other events will follow this weekend! Chief Engineer Julin Wodinaz Bahlmann is no longer in the closet!  Cheesy  Ze is out and about going where no Engelfolk has gone before!
I don't see why I couldn't share my SCA projects here. I wasn't going to because I figured it would be too far off-topic to be relevant and would not be welcome.

Actually it's probably not off topic; it could be an Anatomical subject or a Theoretical subject.  It is however, in the minority of participation, because most people at BG don't do SCA or American Civil War re-enactment (plus some people may choose to make it political in an international forum, whereas northern/southern identity is a uniquely American phenomenon perhaps only well understood by Americans).

Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2016, 12:01:22 pm »

NEWS:

The Luftschiffengel outfit made it's debut today (actually yesterday) at a local Halloween party!  Smiley

I'm sorry I don't have photos for tonight, but Halloween parties and other events will follow this weekend! Chief Engineer Julin Wodinaz Bahlmann is no longer in the closet!  Cheesy  Ze is out and about going where no Engelfolk has gone before!

Really good to hear it's had it's debut - now, pictures please!

Yours,
Miranda.
Mme. Ratchet
Officer

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2016, 02:02:04 am »

I am a SCAdian, steampunk, and an ex-Civil War, WW2, and Vietnam re-enactor, actually. I'm looking to get back in to all three when time and funds allow.
J. Wilhelm
Immortal

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2016, 07:06:08 am »

I am a SCAdian, steampunk, and an ex-Civil War, WW2, and Vietnam re-enactor, actually. I'm looking to get back in to all three when time and funds allow.

Take your time and whichever you choose be sure to bring photos.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: