The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 15, 2019, 05:13:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk DIY bag  (Read 1091 times)
CrazyLee
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: April 27, 2016, 02:27:26 am »

I've been seeing this around social media lately, and thought I'd post it here. If it's been posted before I am sorry. It's probably been popping up so much because the website seems to be trying to promote itself.

https://steampunkfans.com/product/steampunk-bag-diy-guide/

It's not the actual bag, but instructions to make it, and it costs about $10 or so for the instructions. A bit silly to charge for instructions but not the first time I've seen people do that, and they did design it so they can charge whatever for the instructions. I may consider purchasing this and building it and seeing how it goes.

The gears on the airship go round and round, round and round, round and round....
Lepidoptera
Gunner

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 06:19:15 am »

I hate to say it, but that video on the page sort of tells you how to do it. (At least it does if you are accustomed to making stuff!)
Steam Titan
Snr. Officer

fulgur adducere

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 10:00:35 pm »

I hate to say it, but that video on the page sort of tells you how to do it. (At least it does if you are accustomed to making stuff!)

shhhhhh don't let them know!

Looks like it got covered in pleather
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: