The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 16, 2019, 11:44:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Renegade Zeppelin Pilot Post Apocalypse :Dress Up Box - accessory suggestions  (Read 2740 times)
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 07:04:05 pm »

Looks like everyone had a good time - although the picture of your good self seems to have vanished from the thread  Sad.

Yours,
Miranda.
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 09:57:47 am »

It has disappeared   clean away . Vaporized

It must not be  compatable

Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2016, 04:24:23 pm »

Mr Bailey - if only I had read your post earlier. Next time I will do a patched spot, maybe  2 corresponding patches front and back to get people wondering Shocked

Make the patch in back larger.  Exit wounds are usually larger than entry wounds...

"I'm a Barbarian by choice, not ancestry..."
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2016, 07:48:49 am »

Mr Bailey - if only I had read your post earlier. Next time I will do a patched spot, maybe  2 corresponding patches front and back to get people wondering Shocked

Make the patch in back larger.  Exit wounds are usually larger than entry wounds...

I was thinking the exit wound would have been in the front. But that is good advice.

My non SP friend assures me we are going to attend more  events and told me not to remove my badges.  She had a kraken of a good time by  the looks of it.
Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2016, 07:30:45 pm »

I was thinking the exit wound would have been in the front. But that is good advice.

My non SP friend assures me we are going to attend more  events and told me not to remove my badges.  She had a kraken of a good time by  the looks of it.

Yes, if you expect to be shot in the back, the exit wound would be in front...
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 11:12:20 pm »

But that means either you can't trust your friends or, (you understand I do not wish to impugn your honour in any way), you were retreating.
Unless it was just a tactical withdrawal of course.

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2016, 11:35:43 pm »

But that means either you can't trust your friends or, (you understand I do not wish to impugn your honour in any way), you were retreating.
Unless it was just a tactical withdrawal of course.
Or the wily enemy this time I was smart and managed to go to the rear.

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 11:39:08 pm »

Or the wily enemy this time I was smart and managed to go to the rear.

Curse those dastardly cheating dogs!!!
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2016, 06:24:37 pm »

In my internal plot line I was considering that a craven  sly dog soldier of the establishment may have caught me in a rare moment of destraction while I fought off 8 armed enemy in haND to hand combat.

- Or -  was hit by shrapnel from a fiery explosion that I was rescuing fellow post apocalyptic survivors from.  
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2016, 06:33:42 pm »

In my internal plot line I was considering that a craven  sly dog soldier of the establishment may have caught me in a rare moment of destraction while I fought off 8 armed enemy in haND to hand combat.

And then you saw off that cowardly cur too!
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2016, 11:06:20 pm »

And then you saw off that cowardly cur too!

Of course - it takes more than a few  handfuls of  hangers on  to take down Hurricane Annie
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2016, 06:50:24 pm »

Splendid show.  Well done that woman!
Otto Von Pifka
Zeppelin Admiral

goggles? they're here somewhere.....

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 03:50:35 am »

looks quite spiffy! only thing I would change would be a bit of cloth under the epaulets to highlight them and delineate them. and a few more bits and bobs to hang from them. to busy up the shoulders.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: