The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
May 23, 2019, 08:52:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trailer for a new steampunk play in New England this May  (Read 638 times)
breakinglight11
Deck Hand
United States United States

Gravatar

« on: April 16, 2015, 04:00:06 pm »

Considering attending our upcoming production of Mrs. Hawking at the Watch City Steampunk Festival? Curious for a sneak peek? Well, check out our offical 45-second theatrical trailer to get a glimpse of the play!

Many thanks to Bernie Gabin and Joe Gabin for putting this together! We hope to capture the high action, high intensity ride of our steampunk superhero story, so as to intrigue both fans of the genre and casual viewers alike. So if that looks exciting to you, please be sure to join us for our two performances this coming May!

Mrs. Hawking by Phoebe Roberts will be performed on Saturday, May 9th at 2PM and 6PM at the Center for Digital Arts at 274 Moody Street, Waltham as part of the 2015 Watch City Steampunk Festival.
breakinglight11
Deck Hand

Gravatar

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 02:35:57 pm »

I was lucky enough to give an interview about Mrs. Hawking for the New England New Play Alliance! Click this link to see the video.

In it I discuss my thoughts behind what's engaging about theater, the appeal of Mrs. Hawking, and how I hope to speak to geeks, theater, steampunk, and otherwise, with their passion and enthusiasm for the stories they love. This interview, and the details of Mrs. Hawking's upcoming performance this weekend, will be released this Tuesday in issue #49 of their digest.

Thanks to Patti Cassidy of Boston Play Cafe for this interview!

Mrs. Hawking by Phoebe Roberts will be performed on Saturday, May 9th at 2PM and 6PM at the Center for Digital Arts at 274 Moody Street, Waltham as part of the 2015 Watch City Steampunk Festival[/i].
Maets
Immortal

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 02:52:02 am »

Nice video.  Thanks for the insight into your work.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: