The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 09, 2021, 07:56:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Casting Thread  (Read 981 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:16:58 pm »

Time to play directors and dream of our ideal movies and series.

Cast of a Batman live serie  asseasonated with a pinch of my sadistic and brash imagination and sens of humour:

Batman: Christian Bale (if it not broken, don't fix it)

Robin: Andrew Garfield ( i want a old school sidekick, and he proves his talents as a wise cracking superheros as Spiderman)

Batgirl: Maia Mitchell ( off course, she may need to hide the australian accent)

Joker: Jim Carrey (why nobody cast him yet Huh!!!)

Harley Quinn: Selena Gomez ( WOWP Season 3 and 4's Alex Russo's comedic sociopathy + Getaway's The Kid's thuggish badassery= The ideal Harley Quinn)

Riddlers: Johnny Depp ( yah,yah, pidgeon holed actor, yah)

Penquins: Danny Devito (if it not broken, don't fix it)

Poisons Ivy: Bjork ( with a green gown and a flower crown instead of the traditional jumpsuit)

Catwoman :  Catherine Zeta-Jones

Cheshire:Miley Cyrus

Mad Hatter:  Ian McKellen

Anarkia: Hugo Weaving ( i can't stop and picture Anarkia as V without the justification )

Killer Croc: Big Show

Bane: Undertaker

Professor Pyg : Simon Pegg ( i wanted to give a little pathetic side)

Magpie: Madonna

2- Something  who might be more obscure here: Les Mages De Waverly Place, The Wizard Of Waverly Place's French Canadian Dub who never was:

Alex Russo: Marie Mai Bouchard

Justin Russo: Joél Legendre

Season 1 and 2 Max Russo: Cathleen Rouleau

Season 3 and 4 Max Russo: Stéphane Rousseau

Jerry Russo: Bernard Fortin

Theresa Russo : Lise Dion

Harper Finkle: Catherine Proulx-Lemay

Zeke Beakerman: Michel Courtemanche

Mason Greyback: Xavier Dolan

Juliette Van Heusen: Marie-Éve Janvier

3- The Deadpool movie the world deserve:

Deadpool: Adam Sandlers ( because all the charm of Deadpool is how his humour is out of place in the deep serious Marvel universe)

Everybody Else: The usual suspects ( if it is not broken, don't fix it)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:13:19 am by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 02:56:06 am »

I want Matt Smith to play Morpheus if they ever make a movie/show out of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series.

There's a couple scenes from Doctor Who where he totally makes me think of Morpheus (like this one.) Mix that with the otherworldly, serious, scary dark character he did in the episode Nightmare in Silver and I think he'd be perfect for the role.

I've also heard Johnny Depp suggested for the role of Morpheus. (Not in any official capacity, just on a geek blog somewhere)

~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~
Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:49:51 am »

Jim Carrey=Joker=Batman Forever.

Never ask 'Why?'
Always ask 'Why not!?'
Patron Zero
Gunner

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:29:34 am »

In my particular divergent universe Jeffery Hunter lived to make the role of Captain Christopher Pike a beloved and irreplaceable cornerstone of the Star Trek television series.

His proposed replacement, actor William Shatner did find his own niche in small-screen history in the role of Dylan Hunt in Gene Roddenberry's 'unofficial' post-Trek series, Planet Earth: The Genesis Two Chronicles.

"I carry the dust of a journey that cannot be shaken away....."
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:42:34 pm »

Meh, him as the riddler was a miscast. He would make a much better Joker. He would be like Mark Hammill's on sugar. And don't forget i appointed  him a freaking ex Disney Channel star as a sidekick (who herself who would surely end up being Tara Strong's Harley Quinn on sugar) , so you gonna believe i have one heck of a vision of the character.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:01:46 pm by chicar » Logged
Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 01:32:31 pm »

Eh, close enough.
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 01:54:05 pm »

Meh, him as the riddler was a miscast. He would make a much better Joker. He would be like Mark Hammill's on sugar. And don't forget i appointed  him a freaking ex Disney Channel star as a sidekick (who herself who would surely end up being Tara Strong's Harley Quinn on sugar) , so you gonna believe i have one heck of a vision of the character.

Its too Hollywood to have vision.

Burgess meredith was far better as the Penguin IMO

I would also have had Sid James as the mad hatter .

" You can lose every battle except that last " Sir Malcolm , Penny Dreadful
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 04:22:34 pm »

Its hard to not be too Hollywood when Hollywood is your only information source about American actors
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 08:02:16 pm »

Its hard to not be too Hollywood when Hollywood is your only information source about American actors

ur welcome
  Wink
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 08:55:12 pm »

Great, all i have to do now is to do 30 years worth of thourough analysis of the acting styles of every each ones of them in the hope of becoming more knowledgefull of american actorship than anyone have ever been of the ones of their own country. It may take a whiles, in fact i don't expect to make it in my living.

In all seriousness, i think its the last time i do fantasy casting, i'm too "pop uncultivated" for that.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:57:37 pm by chicar » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: