The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 20, 2019, 10:49:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Patreon] Tailoring Tutorial Video Archive Project  (Read 749 times)
Ratspeed
Deck Hand
United States United States

Gravatar

« on: September 10, 2014, 09:40:14 pm »

I'm creating an on-going series of videos to create a free, Creative-Commons archive of tutorial videos, written lessons, and digital archive of period historical tailoring textbooks, for those who want to learn how to tailor the real way. I figured the proper place to post this would be here, considering it involves the M-word. Smiley

Patreon works like an on-going Kickstarter campaign, only you don't pay for anything unless I actually release content. Therefore it urges me to continue creating if I want to gain additional funds. Pretty amazing concept if you ask me.

I've been a long-time lurker but never really posted anything to the forum, so I want to keep this brief. I'll just link to my YouTube page where you can see the video for yourself and become a patron if you feel this is something worthy of supporting! Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhNN7j_4Mx7bsqYx06qbaw

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: