The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 20, 2019, 10:49:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: UK maker to make toddler-safe goggles  (Read 1183 times)
EllieCat
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: September 02, 2014, 03:40:01 pm »

I'm looking for a pair of toddler safe goggles, ideally that can be worn and worn on hat, as part of a ring bearer outfit for a wedding next April. He'll be 2 and a half at the wedding. Ideally lots of adjustability so he can keep wearing them for several years, ability to swap out components for less toddler safe ones as he gets older would be a definite plus.

I'm not sure what the budget is, I need to talk to the bride and look at how much we can put in too, but some ballpark cost estimates would be great. I'm in the UK so ideally looking for a UK maker.

I might have a much bigger list of accessories coming, but kiddo's goggles are the only ones I know absolutely need to be custom.
Kevin C Cooper Esq
Zeppelin Captain

Asymetry is the bane of my life

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:26:23 pm »

Hi Ellie.
I messaged you.

MrPennyworth
Swab

mrnpennyworth
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:39 pm »

Hi Ellie,

message in your inbox.

Regards,
Mr P

Mr Nicholas Pennyworth

A rare selection of otherworldly goods and tea, brought to you from the farthest corners of the unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: