The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 04, 2021, 05:13:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropkick Murphy: When Irish Folk Meet Heavy Metal  (Read 983 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: September 01, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »

I put it her with caution since it may a other case of my definition of steampunk not being in phase with yours but here we go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw&list=RDHCy-F1NlP7X68

edit: and as feared it has been moved.....what kind of nullify the purpose i made this thread at first place.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:03:59 pm by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Kieranfoy
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

Cthulhu ftaghn!

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 06:06:28 pm »

Sigh.

If you know it'll be moved, and you know its off topic, just bloody put it in off topic. You're inconveniencing the moderators and building up bad feelings on your part that had you leave once already.

The off topic thread is not a bad thing, it's not an insult to your posts, and it's not a graveyard for threads.

And it's where a lot of your things properly go.

On topic, irish meets metal has always been a fave, so I'll giver 'er a squiz and see what I see.

'Invoked or not, the gods will be present.'

-The Oracle of Delphi
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 07:43:25 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I JUST WANT A PLACE TO TALK OF STEAMPUNK AS A EQUAL BUT I ANYTHING I DO IS ALWAYS WRONG,WRONG, WRONG.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IT WAS A MYSTAKE TO COME BACK HERE BUT THERE NOWHERE ELSE I CAN GO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO.

Well, a teenager directed steampunk forum would be a good pick if i wasn't 30 years old. This thread, as the one of the same genre who preceded it, is one of this moment it suck to be a asperger with a strongly emotionally inclined personality.

* quit forum for the second time*
Siliconous Skumins
Server Monk
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 07:54:56 pm »

chicar, since you 'returned' you have been on a 'fishing trip' for moderators. Your posts were baited with comments, with the aim of getting a moderator to act on them. Well you got one of us to bite, congrats. So now that you have the validity confirmed of whatever point you're trying to make, please stop.

You know the rules, you can see the kind of topics posted in each of the forum areas, and you are by no means stupid - so please just stick to posting appropriately, because 99% of the people here can manage to do that just fine - so should you.

Are you aware that your posts are often reported to the moderators by other forum users, usually for being off topic, and THAT is the reason we move your posts? It's not a personal thing against you, so don't try to make it be so.

To make it perfectly clear - the moderators are not picking on you for no reason. We are simply doing what we are required, and have been requested to do. No more, no less. There is no conspiracy.

SS

[Server Prayer]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Kieranfoy
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

Cthulhu ftaghn!

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 08:01:25 pm »

Chicar, I have Aspergers syndrome. It's not an excuse to drama queen around. Calm down, read the rules carefully and don't bait the moderators.

Easy peasy.
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 08:06:30 pm »

Well thank for comfirming it is imposibble for me to be here.

I'm not trolling in purpose, i swear. It is my definition of steampunk who is unfit to yours. I'm the only one in this forum to love what i love and this situations is as painfull for me than it is for you. Don't expect me to follow the rules if i don't able to comprehend what in topic anymore. The other day, i wasn't kidding when i said i had the impressions to be in a way other forum than the ones i arrive some eons ago.

Ban me, I BEG YOU, it is the only way to block the temptation to get back my sorry ass everytime i get  a '' the forum will love that'' moment.

Any mercy from your part would be the undoing of all of us. I'm nothing more than a elephant in a glass shop now and you better block the access before i destroy everything.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:12:48 pm by chicar » Logged
Sludge Van Diesel
Zeppelin Captain
England England

SteampunkDJ.co.uk

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 08:27:39 pm »

Also [pedant mode engaged] DM are more punk than metal anyway [pedant mode off]  Tongue Kiss

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish

www.steampunkdj.co.uk  Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/SteampunkDJ & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/steampunkdj
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: