The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 07, 2021, 03:23:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I ?  (Read 1448 times)
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« on: August 04, 2014, 05:50:13 am »

Guess the universal message in the pic and get the secret link , the person who guesses correctly then must convey a universal idea i.e. superstition , belief etc through any medium/s they choose i.e. a pic , drawing , photo , video,  song ( something visual is the minimum requirement )  Only one person can get the secret link , who are then told via pm , no one else is allowed to know until they post their message.Essentially the idea of the game is to create an archetype of something you experinced from the link you were sent much like things like Tarot cards or symbols represent something greater on universal level.

If no one guesses then game ends .

The link you choose can be anything you choose ( erotic, horrific , funny ) your choice and consquence ( hopefully within reason ) but that bit is up to you .

Just to get the ball rolling..

All answers posted here pls .

" You can lose every battle except that last " Sir Malcolm , Penny Dreadful
Abracabella
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

All stars are there to shine!

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 03:13:39 pm »

A bird is sitting on a tree and lightning has just struck the tree, causing both the trunk and bird to fall. The bird is unnaturally tall when compared to the tree, showing its belief of supremacy due to having a brain - even though the tree is larger. The lightning symbolises nature's immense power and control over our lives - this is also a metaphor for the power electricity holds over our lives in the 21st century (experience a powercut and you know what I mean). Only half of the bird is shown as this conveys the mystery of our future - even though we can predict, nobody truly knows for sure what is coming next...

Grin

Cogs and wheels and sprockets and springs
Metal and leather and beautiful things
Brass sculpted treasures, copper and lead
Your ideas are alive, though your century's dead

4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 03:31:14 pm »

A bird is sitting on a tree and lightning has just struck the tree, causing both the trunk and bird to fall. The bird is unnaturally tall when compared to the tree, showing its belief of supremacy due to having a brain - even though the tree is larger. The lightning symbolises nature's immense power and control over our lives - this is also a metaphor for the power electricity holds over our lives in the 21st century (experience a powercut and you know what I mean). Only half of the bird is shown as this conveys the mystery of our future - even though we can predict, nobody truly knows for sure what is coming next...

Grin

hehe , nicely percived , but what Im looking for is something to sum it up briefly like a well known quote or saying i.e. mother knows best

Heres some hints... that path below tree also extends to the other tree in the distance , on it is a egg. The path is sloped and the other tree is broken too .

Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 05:06:52 pm »

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

"I'm a Barbarian by choice, not ancestry..."
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Correct , well done Sir..though  I think my mentioning of the egg gave it away !

I will send you the secret link later tonight  you can experince it any time you wish but night is better imo ,  its actually a file you download / install that take you into the experince. You can use my link again if you wish to see how the TNP interpts it ( could be fun ) or choose your own.

Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 03:47:20 pm »

Wait, so the caption or title of that image is 'what came first...'.

Never ask 'Why?'
Always ask 'Why not!?'
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 05:13:05 pm »

No, the catchphrase based on the pic is what came first , howver it's Will's beast to interpt now as he has the magic link ... of course, there is no time limit to interpt the link but 2 wks would be good ( 4 if video or other elements involved )

I have given Will two links or , " Doors " to choose from(  just to make life easier ) in case the original link was too much for him  Wink
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 05:32:41 pm by 4_0_4 » Logged
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 10:11:52 am »

It all looks strangely phallic
Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 03:57:39 pm »

No, the catchphrase based on the pic is what came first , howver it's Will's beast to interpt now as he has the magic link ... of course, there is no time limit to interpt the link but 2 wks would be good ( 4 if video or other elements involved )

I have given Will two links or , " Doors " to choose from(  just to make life easier ) in case the original link was too much for him  Wink

Now I'm quite confused!
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 04:12:09 pm »

Now I'm quite confused!

About which part ?

Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 05:11:31 pm »

Guess the universal message in the pic.

To me, ^this^ means that when I am shown that image I should think 'what came first...'
and there's no way in heck that i would even think that the image reflects that response.

There's a lightning bolt striking the tree in half...
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 06:31:48 pm »

Guess the universal message in the pic.

To me, ^this^ means that when I am shown that image I should think 'what came first...'
and there's no way in heck that i would even think that the image reflects that response.

There's a lightning bolt striking the tree in half...

Then your not seeing the whole picture Wink
Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 08:26:04 pm »

Now I'm quite confused!

About which part ?

What am I to do next?
Fairley B. Strange
Zeppelin Overlord
Australia Australia

Relax, I've done much dumber things and survived..

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 10:35:53 am »

It looks to me more like 'Which went/left first?', not 'came', as both ovoid and poultry are exiting the scene.

Choose a code to live by, die by it if you have to.
Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 03:29:53 am »

Mushrooms.
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 05:57:01 am »

I have given Will two links or , " Doors " to choose from(  just to make life easier ) in case the original link was too much for him  Wink

Now I'm quite confused!

About which part ?

What am I to do next?

Well, I sent you message with the links , but you did not reply ..

If you have the links then pick one and allow it to remind you of something you experinced in your life that you associate with the link , this can be something more personal like a recurring theme that happens to you i.e. bad encounters with animals / people / aliens , a spiritual experince ( for you - not literally  ) , your first time quacking the ducky or something we usually all experince thats part of life  i.e. love / loss / suffering etc etc

No rush .. take your time then once you've done that let me know when your ready for more details.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:09:42 am by 4_0_4 » Logged
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 09:31:07 am »

Well, I can't wait to see Willy's , can you ?
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 11:20:40 pm »

Quite frankly I can take or leave them myself......
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 01:25:10 pm »

Quite frankly I can take or leave them myself......

No wonder he's not shown up  Shocked

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: