The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 16, 2019, 11:28:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Novella released today!  (Read 1040 times)
Thalesia Turnblood
Snr. Officer
United States United States

One bathtub scene, coming right up!

« on: July 18, 2014, 01:56:27 pm »

I know it's not Steampunk, but this has been a big project.
The contract recently expired on my very first published novella. When the rights reverted to me, I decided to dip my toe into the self-publishing waters and re-release it. I got a new cover, had it formatted, and voila! A pretty new package.

If you enjoy light-hearted paranormal romance, then you may enjoy

NOT QUITE DEAD

He’s gorgeous, he’s got great manners, he’s got a mission to accomplish. The only drawback? He’s been dead for a hundred years.
Sabine Harper’s night started out badly—a dead man jumped out of his grave, she was chased by a vampire and now she has an uninvited guest. The worst part? A guy who may or may not be entirely dead is looking ten times better than any living man she’s ever dated.

Willem Breaux has only three days to avenge his murder, but upon awakening more than a century into the future, he discovers that he needs Sabine’s help more than he could have imagined. And in the end, he’ll need her love more than anything else.

Can Willem and Sabine find love—and a little laughter—in spite of time, death and an evil that’s waited a century to make its move?

Available at:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1yzDX3y
BN.com: bit.ly/WgBihr
Kobo: bit.ly/UeMzxi
iBooks: bit.ly/UeMOs7

Sela Carsen is a busy wife and mom of two teens who frequently finds her best time to write is when she ought to be sleeping. Born in Texas and raised globally, she now lives in the Midwest with her family, including her mother and their Boxer, Oliver.
 She's been writing since 2002 when those first words were written in the steam on the shower door. She soon found a more durable format and has been writing ever since.

THANK YOU!

Reality is messing with my fiction.
Have Coffee, Will Write
Siliconous Skumins
Server Monk
Governor
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 10:41:27 am »

Moved to Trading as it was a little too off topic for 'Textual'. (only noticed it because a spammer posted a reply)
Might get better business from it in Trading though... It just received a free bump back to the top.  Wink

SS

[Server Prayer]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
steelhips
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 07:20:51 pm »

Sorry but it looks like he is sniffing her armpit - must be a vampire thing  Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: