The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 07, 2021, 03:38:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind blowing and completely made up celebrity gossip  (Read 1740 times)
SeVeNeVeS
Master Tinkerer
England England

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 06:06:59 pm »

Lassie to live again?

Fluffy famous four legged friend Greyfriars Bobby is to be brought back to life, quite
literally in a new film Lassie resurrection cyborg pup 2145.

Dr Frankenchrist, featured on the 1950's album Plastic Surgery Disasters by Popular beat combo
The Electric chairs is said to be strongly involved.

Tracked down whilst on holiday in Cambodia, Producer and Director Jello Biafra (former drummer with Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich) refused to comment, but donned a pair of blue gloves and performed a mime, Marcel Marceau style. So much for the spoken word world tour 2015.

Popular film star Frankenchrist was last seen in Maplins purchasing "some electronics n plugs n stuff"

An insider has divulged the filming location as Guantanamo Bay, Wayne County, USA as the power supply is reliable and constant.

Mr Biafra (78) is officially barking mad.

Stay tuned for any shocking developments.......

Will Howard
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 11:48:27 pm »

Due to age & aertain gastro-intestinal problems suffered by Mikc Jagger, the Rolling Stones have slightly changed the lyrics of one of their songs.  The chorus of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" is now, "I'm jumpin' Jack Flash an' I just passed gas!".

"I'm a Barbarian by choice, not ancestry..."
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 06:21:09 am »

Bruce Forsyth reveals his plans for future game shows to be broadcast from Mars.
"Well I'm doing a new show for The B.B.C. and then I had to think of something to do when it's sold of cheap to the Americans, the B.B.C. dear not my show." smiles Brucie from his Lunar pied a terre. "I will never retire and I just think  Earth isn't enough these days".
Heckler
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 04:37:16 pm »

Russell Crow to play Bump

Movie muscle man Russell Crow has revealed his latest role, Mr Bump in the Mr Men movie.  Throwing himself into the role he has had his entire body tattooed blue and has put on twenty seven stone in weight.  When we asked him his thoughts about starring alongside stars such as Mr Sneeze (Vin Diesel), Mr Muddle (Gerard Butler) and Mr Happy (Tom Cruise) he said "Rack off you flaming gallah" then fell asleep.  The role of Mr Tickle was originally to go to famous DJ Jimmy Saville, unfortunately his untimely death has meant the role will be recast.

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The Call of Cthulhu"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: