The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 04, 2021, 05:08:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Elements Are You ?  (Read 2021 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: May 31, 2014, 01:57:24 am »

Find your inner alchemical element here:
http://www.playbuzz.com/arielb10/what-element-are-you

Mine:
Your element is DARKNESS You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:10:02 am »

"Your element is AIR You are whimsical and adventurous. Though despite your very drifty mindset you are quite stable and at ease. You are influential, and able to accommodate almost anyone. Very versatile. You could stand to be a bit less flaky with people. A bit less lazy with smaller responsibilities. And you could use some focus in your own life in contrast to the solid advice you give others. That aside you are fun, strong willed and despite your child like demeanor quite wise"

Yeah, typical... like every other fluteplayer, I'am an airhead, LOL.

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Maets
Immortal

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 04:11:15 am »

Your element is WATER. There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.

ForestB
Zeppelin Admiral

Lady of the copper frogs

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 05:08:22 am »

I got water as well...

Please take a look at my website, see what I create...

http://www.forestbetz.weebly.com
SeVeNeVeS
Master Tinkerer
England England

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 07:26:49 am »

I get DARKNESS too.

~SeVeN~

4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 07:45:08 am »

Your element is WATER. There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.

Snap - you can add me to that list too.

" You can lose every battle except that last " Sir Malcolm , Penny Dreadful
Corroded Alloy
Zeppelin Admiral
Wales Wales

JacobTheunissen
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 12:25:17 pm »

Light

Your element is LIGHT You are a positive and kindred spirit. You radiate warmth and good thinking. You are quick to want to help others and desire peace. You like to embrace many different hobbies However you could stand to be a bit less arrogant and not play martyr whenever someone else hurts you. The world comes with its own lessons and one of those is knowing how to rely on yourself for determination. That aside, you are a wonderful person to be around and genuinely loving

Small though it is, the human brain can be quite effective when used properly.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 01:27:08 pm »

Your element is DARKNESS You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

Ginny Audriana Irondust Moravia. Pleased t' meet ya.
akumabito
Immortal
Netherlands Netherlands

~~Blast from the past~~

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 02:16:01 pm »

our element is FIRE. You are passionate, strong and bold. Your determination and vision iare who you are to the core and you won't let anyone influence you otherwise. You're independent and responsive when need be. You are a bit brash, and sharp tongued. You could stand to be a little less selfish when dealing with others and trying to find the more calm or peaceful approach to things rather than what gives the most 'drama'. Aside from that you are seen as a respectable source. You are often misunderstood and few seem to be willing to get to know you past your flame. But you are fiercely loyal to those whom you deem fit to your morals

Well, that's about as far from accurate as humanly possible. There go all my hopes of being psycho-analysed in a few questions.. oh well.. Tongue
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 02:29:33 am »

Fairley B. Strange
Zeppelin Overlord
Australia Australia

Relax, I've done much dumber things and survived..

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 06:52:29 am »

Darkness.
Seriously?
Q1 Black. Q2 Raven, etc etc Can't spell "Chastity", last Q do you like darkness?  Omg. How does this magic work?

Choose a code to live by, die by it if you have to.
SoneBone
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 11:16:51 am »

Mine,

element is FIRE.
You are passionate, strong and bold. Your determination and vision iare who you are to the core and you won't let anyone influence you otherwise. You're independent and responsive when need be. You are a bit brash, and sharp tongued. You could stand to be a little less selfish when dealing with others and trying to find the more calm or peaceful approach to things rather than what gives the most 'drama'. Aside from that you are seen as a respectable source. You are often misunderstood and few seem to be willing to get to know you past your flame. But you are fiercely loyal to those whom you deem fit to your morals

bicyclebuilder
Zeppelin Overlord
Netherlands Netherlands

A.K.A. Scanner Camera Builder

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 01:00:45 pm »

Mine is Fire. The discription fits perfectly to my character, amasing! Than again, the discription of the other elements suits me equally.  Undecided

Is Darkness an element? I didn't know that. I thought the only elements where Earth, Wind and Fire.  Tongue

The best way to learn is by personal experience.
Michael Farley
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

mgfarley
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 04:06:35 pm »

Is Darkness an element? I didn't know that. I thought the only elements where Earth, Wind and Fire.  Tongue

Fairley B. Strange
Zeppelin Overlord
Australia Australia

Relax, I've done much dumber things and survived..

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 04:21:12 pm »

I thought they were a band.

Or friends of Captain Planet.
Drew P
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 01:52:12 am »

How about coal? Like the color of my soul.
Darkness will due, though. Wink

Never ask 'Why?'
Always ask 'Why not!?'
bicyclebuilder
Zeppelin Overlord
Netherlands Netherlands

A.K.A. Scanner Camera Builder

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 06:32:12 am »

Or friends of Captain Planet.
The darkness is also a band.
Dr. Madd
Zeppelin Captain

Maker of Monsters

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 07:00:34 am »

water?

What do we want? Decapitations!
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 12:56:51 pm »

Broken link.
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain
Western Sahara Western Sahara

too depressed for words

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 07:52:06 am »

Yup
Earth Wind and Fire

but here I am, another watery tart

yhs
prof (damp) marvel

The world is in Hell and I am too depressed for words
Athanor
Zeppelin Admiral
Canada Canada

Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 03:06:08 am »

Darkness for me, apparently; "... a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake."

Something to strive towards, I guess; but, since my theme tune is "Journey of the Sorcerer" - and I'm known as Theflyingsorcerer on a certain other forum - it makes a kind of dark, mysterious sense. I can live with that.....

Athanor, a.k.a. Theflyingsorcerer.

Vero vobis dico, qui quaerit, inveniet eius. Et saepius, parum volet.

"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And quite often, he shall wish he hadn't."

- Elias Ashmole Crackbone.
barb dwyer
Zeppelin Captain

Same planet ~ different world

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 05:19:29 am »

Darkness.

Huh

Screamin' Libra, here - can't get more air than that.

I must be havin' one of my 'moods'.

Back later - off to procure chocolate!

*Relentless Optimystic *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: