The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 29, 2017, 12:27:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blog is temporarily offline. See this tweet, follow @brasstech for updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYER BEWARE: myself  (Read 5571 times)
Siliconous Skumins
Server Monk
Governor
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2014, 04:35:05 pm »

This thread has more or less run it's course for now, so I'm locking it. It may be reopened if elShoggotho or Legba wish to update it with new information.

Thread has been 'stickied' to prevent deletion (Trading topics are auto-deleted after a set length of time).

SS.

[Server Prayer]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
elShoggotho
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2014, 01:51:03 pm »

Least I can do is to supply parts to anyone who goes for it. Transformers and tubes, mainly. Shoot me a PM if you need some Siemens & Halske tube transformers and 12AT7 tubes with sockets. Completely free including shipping if it goes into the effort.
elShoggotho
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2014, 04:27:46 pm »

There was much error in this case, most of it on my part. He insisted on paying in full in advance, something I tried to talk him out of all the time. I will leave this thread now. I will not read any further posts made here. If anyone wants to take me up on my offer, it still stands. I will not reply to any other kind of message regarding the whole affair.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: