The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 16, 2018, 04:11:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Cool eBay Store for Steampunk Goggles  (Read 2561 times)
andy_liu008
Swab

China China

« on: February 05, 2014, 04:44:20 pm »

Hello everyone, I am happy to find Steampunk Goggles forum on this website Grin

I am a Chinese Designer, I am really like the Steampunk Goggles, and also like to design it and love all pure handmank items.

I would like to share my designer items to you, please check it.

The goggles are designed and maked by my hand work in studio, I love goggles and love the job I did.
Glasses style design accessories are directly pickup by myself carefully, such as one of the oldest goggles screws, gears, nails and other mechanical materials. Maybe there is some glue trace, sanding marks, please understand the handmade is not peffert than machine makes. But I always carefully crafted the best googles for customers, welcome to vist my links and have a look, also support customization. Shocked

Also my studio is in China, but it support international shipping Smiley

Goggles links
http://stores.ebay.com.au/DAVA-CHANNEL-99/steampunk-goggle-/_i.html?_fsub=4595296017&_sid=931299167&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

On the listings, I take all photos by myself, if you are interested with them I can send more photoes to you, just leave your mail address is ok Cheesy

My contact information:
mail:zaqxsw875@hotmail.com
phone:+86 13381082210

Feel free to contact to me Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: