The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 10, 2018, 07:05:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FANSHAW'S FANTASTICAL EMPORIUM OF THE IMPOSSIBLE - BOOKING NOW !  (Read 1762 times)
Archie Grott
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: January 27, 2014, 02:08:20 pm »

Hello,

this is Archie Grott from Fanshaw's Fantastical Emporium Of The Impossible.

Please have a gander at www.fanshaws.co.uk

We are a a full-time professional Victorian/Steampunk comedy double act, and are trying to find events to be booked at in 2014.

If you are running or know of an event we might be suitable for, please just get in touch at info@fanshaws.co.uk

I hope this doesn't contravene any forum rules, it's just trying to find a co-ordinated approach to Steampunk events organisers is proving rather difficult and I was hoping this might lead to some answers.

Many thanks, Archie Grott
frances
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »

Dear Archie, I wish you all the best with your venture.

When I was touting myself around as an entertainer I found that the best way was to register with entertainment agencies and also to phone each and every venue and event to introduce myself.  It is hard work but I managed to get work for years and had a wonderful time too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: