The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
February 27, 2021, 07:38:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tales of the Airshipcrew of The Storme Witness  (Read 1261 times)
Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

It's the Captain, Lilith Vanderstorme!

« on: November 15, 2013, 01:25:04 pm »

Hi There!

I've been into steampunk for quite some time now,and I seem to get dragged Into it more and more all the time. I'm very intensively making outfits, networking, creating an environment with a steampunk teint etc. etc.

Lately I've been very busy with this huge project I'm doing. It's called the Crew of the Storme Witness.
We're a club of steampunk people from the netherlands.

What we do:
- We entertain people with our stories, walking acts on events and so on.
- We share our knowledge of steampunk with others

Our purpose:
- Entertainingeachother, Sharing our hobby
- having fun together
- being part of aworld that is so much nicer than the harsh commercial and modern world we're actually in.

There's just something I'm missing in this.
I made the website, organized a nice photoshoot to get all the members' photographs taken and i created the nice blog. we all have a badge which i made by hand for every single person and we're quite the group if i do say so myself.

so, I'd love to share with you our little project, asking in return that you share with me you opinions on it and any suggestions that come up while you look at it. also I'd like you to share your own stories with me, wether it's under here or on another website.

Let's inspire eachother and fill the gaps in our lives.
Let us connect, dispite time and distance.

Oh almost forgot, Here's the website, i purposelyput a link to this forum on the frontpage too.
http://www.thestormewitness.com/index.html
and here's a nice picture to go with it:

Also, we'd love to take in a new recruit, so if you're in the netherlands and doing steampunk a lot, please share with us your story!

Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:40:53 pm »

Aaaaaaaand it's in the wrong part of the forum.... sorry!

Which part of the forum were you aiming for? I can move it there for you.  Smiley

SS

I don't remember really T.T' 
I think it was in the writing and cosplaying part...
Siliconous Skumins
Server Monk
Governor
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 08:15:09 pm »

OK, I've moved the topic for you, and cleaned up the thread a little (I left you last post with the quotations for the thread history). Smiley

SS

[Server Prayer]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 02:31:15 pm »

OK, I've moved the topic for you, and cleaned up the thread a little (I left you last post with the quotations for the thread history). Smiley

SS

Okay thanks!
Mandorian Rafael Davidson
Gunner
Netherlands Netherlands

Captain of Lodestar Sentinels

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »

Cheers!

What i do like about this group is that it's wel organized. Has a nice and updated website. Nice members to have a little chit chat. A well active group so far they can, they try to attent on events as possible, besides that they attent to much photoshoots aswell.

The biggest thing i probally like about the storm witness is that they are a " group with individuals ". I mean, as this groups works in and with a story and hystory, every single person has his / her own story merged to the storme witness. See it like this: you have your caracter with story and bio how you like it and some day you get in touch with the storme witness, both story's goes trought the future when you and the storme both have your story, but after all together it's a big story Smiley

* correct me if you can capt. ( i don't mean about my english :p )

Most of the groups i know are groups where you have to be like they want or you can't join, whats the fun of that you can't be yourself. Smiley

After al my opinion of this group is positive Wink

It would be nice to join a group like " the storme witness " in the future.

Royal Guard of The International Steampunk Objective!
Daisuke_sanada
Deck Hand
Japan Japan

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 07:00:17 am »

I concur, the fact that your group has a story as a whole, but you don't just introduce it as a group, you show each individual and their story as well, and I am sure the badge is almost like a sign of friendship between the whole group. Personally, I hope to find a group like yours out here in japan that seems that welcoming and opened armed to do something unique and exciting all at the same time. so i guess in the words of the country i live in ganbatte with your group and I hope your adventures continue for a long time to come
Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 06:50:09 pm »

Cheers!

What i do like about this group is that it's wel organized. Has a nice and updated website. Nice members to have a little chit chat. A well active group so far they can, they try to attent on events as possible, besides that they attent to much photoshoots aswell.

The biggest thing i probally like about the storm witness is that they are a " group with individuals ". I mean, as this groups works in and with a story and hystory, every single person has his / her own story merged to the storme witness. See it like this: you have your caracter with story and bio how you like it and some day you get in touch with the storme witness, both story's goes trought the future when you and the storme both have your story, but after all together it's a big story Smiley

* correct me if you can capt. ( i don't mean about my english :p )

Most of the groups i know are groups where you have to be like they want or you can't join, whats the fun of that you can't be yourself. Smiley

After al my opinion of this group is positive Wink

It would be nice to join a group like " the storme witness " in the future.

Yes, Yes, You are quite correct! thank you for your positive feedback indeed. I see you are from the netherlands? Will you be attending the midwinterfair this weekend? If so, Be sure to say hi!

I concur, the fact that your group has a story as a whole, but you don't just introduce it as a group, you show each individual and their story as well, and I am sure the badge is almost like a sign of friendship between the whole group. Personally, I hope to find a group like yours out here in japan that seems that welcoming and opened armed to do something unique and exciting all at the same time. so i guess in the words of the country i live in ganbatte with your group and I hope your adventures continue for a long time to come

Also this is quite correct! when someone hasproben theirselves to fit in our group nicely he or she receives the badge.
I hope you find such group as well;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: