The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2018, 06:35:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Authors wanted  (Read 782 times)
themadsaxon
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: November 02, 2013, 06:31:45 am »

Hi all,  I have just created a publishing company called Living world books (www.livingworldbooks.com) it's still currently a work in process but basically I have created three worlds, one of which is a Steampunk world, and created a rough timeline for the world.  Now i'm looking for writers to create short stories, novellas or novels set in these worlds and I will then publish them as an e-book.  The joy of it is you can write a short story using the basic timeline as a guide or you can create a world altering event which will be added to the timeline and other authors can write about it.  The seed of the world is mine but the tree which it will grow into is every ones.  Please browse the site and get in touch.
Many thanks
Duellist
Zeppelin Captain

Gravatar

Toymaker, Storyteller, Captain of the Acheron

AnthonyHJ
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »

So... The terms and conditions seem to be missing, which is a very important detail for the submissions.

Without knowing what cut you'll take and what you offer in return, I am not sure how many people will be willing to submit their work...

Some are born strange, some attain strangeness, and some have strangeness thrust upon them.
MistyDawn
Gunner
United States United States

M. Chansamone
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 08:54:28 pm »

I agree with Duellist. I.to been itching to take up writing again but didnt want to go back to journalism at the paper. I'd like to see further details please. Thank you! Smiley
themadsaxon
Swab

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 08:24:09 am »

Apologies to all regarding that.  I certainly wont be taking things any further without having the terms and conditions finished.  Sixty hour work weeks don't combine well with trying to get this off the ground!!  Rest assured the site will be finished soon and in the mean time any comments you have regarding the basic idea or individual worlds please let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: