The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
May 07, 2021, 02:29:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 2d Art Thread  (Read 370080 times)
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon MacHinery (they/them)

« Reply #1900 on: January 15, 2021, 05:42:22 pm »

I did some draws

I struggle and arise
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon MacHinery (they/them)

« Reply #1901 on: February 28, 2021, 12:16:29 am »

I did some warhammer fanart... and just wanted to show it off because im pretty proud of it
FallenFantasy174
Deck Hand
Scotland Scotland

All that we see or seem

« Reply #1902 on: March 09, 2021, 01:30:37 pm »

I did some warhammer fanart... and just wanted to show it off because im pretty proud of it
The detail on the joints is great and I love the framing.

I'm looking for some colour ideas for this lady here. There'll be an orange glow and tint to her skin from the bulb, a little violet for the emperor moths, but otherwise I'm uncertian. Any thoughts?
It'll be in watercolour so there's some limits to my colour range in brightness and saturation.
SeVeNeVeS
Master Tinkerer
England England

« Reply #1903 on: March 09, 2021, 02:13:33 pm »

It really is not my place to give opinions about art as I can't draw to save my life.

But the first thing that springs to mind is death head moths, not emperor moths because of the skeletal hands and a general all over green feel to compliment the feeling of nature contrasted by the orange glow.

Kinda mother nature verses modern day encroachment of technology (topical) Undecided

Giger did a few green, which I prefer to the grey and black......... Any way...... 2 bobs worth.

FallenFantasy174
Deck Hand
Scotland Scotland

All that we see or seem

« Reply #1904 on: March 13, 2021, 06:12:53 pm »

I did briefly consider the Death's-head hawkmoth but decided against it: I wanted something more local and less well known. (I also don't plan on the painting being that big which could make the 'skull' on the death's head rather difficult to see.)

I'm liking the green idea though.  Smiley
SeVeNeVeS
Master Tinkerer
England England

« Reply #1905 on: March 26, 2021, 12:49:48 pm »

I did briefly consider the Death's-head hawkmoth but decided against it: I wanted something more local and less well known. (I also don't plan on the painting being that big which could make the 'skull' on the death's head rather difficult to see.)

I'm liking the green idea though.  Smiley
Do please post a pic of the final result.
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #1906 on: April 27, 2021, 09:44:50 pm »

Art Decorey Spiritual Arts:
https://instagram.com/luminous.earthstar?igshid=adfgpwvkou0x

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: