The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
April 06, 2020, 02:12:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Social, Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia  (Read 5020 times)
Kryss LaBryn
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

aka Lady Amelia Cottington

« on: April 16, 2013, 01:29:47 am »

Hi all!

In my search for fellow Steampunk enthusiasts in Nova Scotia, I have stumbled upon a Steampunk Social, taking place June 15th, 2013, at the historical village at Sherbrooke, NS.

Event site here.

Come out and enjoy our Steampunk Social with Victorian Tea, fashion show with prizes and workshops. There will be lots of surprises too. What a perfectly authentic setting to open the Steampunk season and catch up with fellow enthusiasts. While at the Village take a self-guided tour and visit the Jail for wood stove cookery, working blacksmith, wood turner, potter, printery and the ambrotype for period photography. Unlike a convention, there's no need to be "on" all the time... just relax, enjoy yourself with some good company and take in the location. Dress up a little or a lot, it's "Steampunk casual".

Please note that I have absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever; I'm just hoping to be able to show up, but I can't find any mention of it here, so I thought I'd pass it along! Hope to see some of you there! Smiley

"Be clean and courteous; raise your hat, And wipe your boots upon the mat: Such proofs of gentlemanly feeling Are to the ladies most appealing." The Professor's Manuscript - Dorothy L. Sayers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: