The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
July 16, 2020, 01:39:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk/Victoriana/Vicwardian Wedding Venue in CA  (Read 1234 times)
Baron Hazard
Gunner
United States United States

« on: January 09, 2013, 11:03:21 pm »

SO I have proposed, and through some madness the Lady actually said yes! So now we are looking for Venues:

I know of The Edison Cafe (though I definately want to Check it out, beforehand, I hear it accomodates weddings) but that is about it. Do any of you kind ladies and menfolk know of any good Venues that have the right feel to pull off a Steampunk/Vicwardian themed wedding? We've also looked into some Pirate Ships. Some of you may remember when I asked about a Zeppelin some months ago, but it turned to not be everything I hoped it to be (Oh, Lament for the difference between reality and fiction).

Thanks for any suggestions you may have ^.Q

~Baron Nicodemus Hazard
thegreenfaerie13
Officer
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 06:09:51 pm »

First off, congratulations!!  Second, my fiancee and I also looked at the Edison.  It's not as expensive as we had anticipated.  We spoke to Barbara and she quoted us a food and beverage minimum of $15k to rent out the entire space on a Sunday.  The only issue that we ran into is that because it's a bar, only guests that are over 21 can attend.  But if that's not a limitation for you, drop Barbara a line!  Her email is barbara@kinetescape.com.  Tell her Tessia sent you her way.

I'd be open to any other suggestions as well!  We haven't found anything that makes our hearts sing as much as the Edison did.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: