The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
July 21, 2017, 06:04:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodreads steampunk community poll votes deleted by steampunk author  (Read 3262 times)
Wilhelmina Frame
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

ptliontamer
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 04:45:03 pm »

Steampunk Chronicle will be running an op-ed on this. When it runs I will report back.

Here is a link to the op-ed. I do know we contacted EK about a response / rebuttal but to the best of my knowledge we haven't heard anything back yet.

http://steampunkchronicle.com/ArticleView/tabid/238/ArticleId/284/Greasing-the-Gears-Scandalizing-Society-behaviors.aspx

Part Time Lion Tamer
Editrix de Mode, Steampunk Chronicle
Founder, American Tea Duelling Society
Crescat Scientia
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Fabricator and temporally confused.

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 04:11:24 pm »

Steampunk Chronicle will be running an op-ed on this. When it runs I will report back.

Here is a link to the op-ed. I do know we contacted EK about a response / rebuttal but to the best of my knowledge we haven't heard anything back yet.

http://steampunkchronicle.com/ArticleView/tabid/238/ArticleId/284/Greasing-the-Gears-Scandalizing-Society-behaviors.aspx

Thank you, Wilhelmina, for the link, and thanks to Karina Cooper for eloquently summing things up.

Living on steam isn't easy.
-- Jessica Fortunato

Have you heard?  It's in the stars, next July we collide with Mars.
-- Cole Porter

That's not sinister at all.
-- Old family saying
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: