The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 21, 2019, 05:10:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet, Mark II  (Read 165500 times)
newjack
Deck Hand
United States United States

« Reply #2150 on: September 09, 2019, 12:23:17 am »

and stop making laura ingram eat lightbulbs!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #2151 on: September 10, 2019, 12:20:14 pm »

Ahem. No politics.

I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.
Sir Henry
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Poking the i's and drinking the t's

« Reply #2152 on: September 10, 2019, 07:52:53 pm »

If I assumed that this woman is just another ex White House staff member who wants more limelight, would I be wrong?
Also, I am assuming that clip is from The Onion or similar and designed to be absurd.

Has the time come to start posting clips from Private Eye?

I speak in syllabubbles. They rise to the surface by the force of levity and pop out of my mouth unneeded and unheeded.
Cry "Have at!" and let's lick the togs of Waugh!
Arsed not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for tea.
Darkhound
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #2153 on: September 11, 2019, 04:16:54 am »

Your first point is absolutely correct, Sir Henry. As for your second, i think you're right, but it can be hard to tell....
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:19:27 am by Darkhound » Logged

"Stupidity is a curse with which even the Gods struggle in vain. Ignorance we can fix."
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #2154 on: September 13, 2019, 05:31:22 am »

Not sure what Private Eye is, but as long as the polly-ticks haven't infested it and it has humorous renderings...

(and yes, I'm still alive and lurking about).

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Sir Henry
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Poking the i's and drinking the t's

« Reply #2155 on: September 13, 2019, 06:18:32 am »

Not sure what Private Eye is, but as long as the polly-ticks haven't infested it and it has humorous renderings...
Private Eye has just celebrated its 50th anniversary and is a funny, vicious, democratically-essential magazine that exposes dodgy deals and criminal activity in the UK worlds of politics and business. Stories in Private Eye tend to take 3 to 5 years to become legally safe enough to write about in the mainstream press.

The point I was trying to make is that US political comedy is only funny to people who follow US politics and similarly with any other country's politics. And the majority of Brass Goggles' viewers follow none of them, thankfully (Mental Health 101).

Long may we have this oasis devoid of attention-seeking millionaires! (except possibly Musk, he's usually good for a laugh...)  Wink
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #2156 on: September 13, 2019, 06:22:33 am »

Agreed!
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #2157 on: September 14, 2019, 08:43:23 am »

My problem with political satire is that given the current state of affairs, not just in the US but also in the UK and around the world in general (and if anybody is curious I'm keeping political tabs on US UK and Mexico) is that generally speaking the situation is so serious, that what used to be funny a few years ago on TV or the internet, simply no longer is. I mean really, no matter how much seasoning you throw at the year's monthly weekly daily hourly political gossip, the video clips, mêmes and cartoons just don't bring a smile. It's like being locked in a TV studio forced to watch a really bad stand up comedy act *every day of the week* for years on end.

As a forum member, I honestly don't want to read politics. That's what Faecebook is for. If you want one to one interaction, that what Twatter is for. And if you want to play a contact sport, just walk out into the street and look at someone the wrong way!  Grin

I come here, purposefully, to *avoid *politics, and something tells me I'm not the only one. There's a reason we have the no politics rule, and I think that today more than ever we need it!

As a forum moderator I have to emphatically state *no politics* please.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:58:52 am by J. Wilhelm » Logged

Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #2158 on: September 14, 2019, 07:05:27 pm »

I come here, purposefully, to *avoid *politics, and something tells me I'm not the only one. There's a reason we have the no politics rule, and I think that today more than ever we need it!

Here here!

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #2159 on: September 15, 2019, 01:45:16 am »

I concur!
Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #2160 on: September 15, 2019, 06:54:35 am »

Thank you
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #2161 on: September 24, 2019, 10:11:06 pm »

That One Hungry Baby:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B26LGNsI8PG/?igshid=dbdbnb1vfdfe

Do You Know What Would Be A Good Idea ? Putting A Child And A Freaking Lion Next To Another ! :
https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/d9ycmi/seeing_your_tv_show_host_career_ending_on_live_tv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 04:36:29 pm by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2162 on: September 28, 2019, 12:18:55 am »

i wasn't trying to do politics... i was trying to do mensa rejects aka darwin awards... oh well

anyways... this pic cracked me up because it was advertised on GAMES.COM! you'd think someone might have reviewed the add. good thing it's censored

*Mod edit*: Spoilered as potentially NSFW

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 09:43:38 am by Madasasteamfish » Logged
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2163 on: October 06, 2019, 10:15:19 pm »

Aaaaaah, Those Britishs:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAGxtbTj2i-pzyPrwQKF2AbhsJIVkNXOc
morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #2164 on: October 15, 2019, 09:50:52 pm »

The Director of the film "Joker" borrowed scenes and images from the Russian farce film "Shirley Myrli".

Color scheme of the Joker charged with mafia Kotulicova.

Whole scenes are borrowed.

Emaciated for the role of the Joker Joaquin Phoenix (he dropped 24 pounds in a month!) became look like on Valery Garkalin - have him in "Shirley-myrli" the main role.

On the left, Valery Garkalin in "Shirley-myrly"; on the right, Joaquin Phoenix in " the Joker."

Joaquin Phoenix, to demonstrate thinness, often appears in" Joker " without clothes. And Garkalin so did! But we for comparison will take a shot in which the Joker is dressed, in a clown suit...

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2165 on: October 19, 2019, 08:48:03 pm »

today's theme is bumper stickers

walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #2166 on: October 21, 2019, 03:31:51 am »

https://bestbuy.aseanpriceblog.org/compare-16-5cm16-7cm-dragon-fantasy-funny-car-sticker-decal-car-styling-exterior-accessories-for-car-or-motorcycle-price-in-singapore/
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2167 on: October 28, 2019, 05:05:41 pm »

Quite Original Trailer For The French Movie Delicatessen:
https://youtu.be/Tg3V8HDK5go
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2168 on: November 05, 2019, 09:15:20 pm »

A Bit Of Surrealism:
https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/mrcreepypastas-storytime/id1086404799?l=fr#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F708162457

Santa Claus Have A Tik Tok ! Santa Claus Have A Bloody Tik Tok ! It Must Be The Biggest «  Hello, Fellow Kids » Ever:
https://vm.tiktok.com/uLnKhu/

Definitely Count As A Dark Comedy:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=isA217_KCJU
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:02:07 pm by chicar » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: