The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2019, 01:49:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet, Mark II  (Read 163614 times)
newjack
Deck Hand
United States United States

« Reply #2125 on: May 18, 2019, 01:48:25 am »

staying only in the steampunkish realm...

as an amputee myself... i bought a teeshirt with the "it's just a flesh wound" line, but prefer this classic one (even if it's missing "i've had worse")

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:51:18 am by newjack » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2126 on: May 30, 2019, 11:38:23 pm »

sticking ONLY with historical & steampunk themed materials...

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2127 on: May 30, 2019, 11:54:21 pm »

oh the irony!

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2128 on: May 31, 2019, 12:39:18 am »

the GIF of the guy powersliding under a truck bed with his horse from a bollywood movie reminded me of this "historical enough" looking GIF

sadly... i've only seen about a dozen pics so far up to page 40 because y'all spoiler hide them. i'm on a library PC...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:57:33 am by newjack » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2129 on: May 31, 2019, 10:40:05 pm »

these will be the last of the historical themed pics i share... then, i'll share the REALLY funny stuff next time

OMG! i stumbled on this one just now trying to find the whore tree one... WOW!

that is HARSH! the makers of these cards are starting to seem a little bit obsessed, but this one's funny too...

as a person gifted (cursed) with the ability to connect dots and figure stuff out... i really relate to this one

Synistor 303
Officer
Australia Australia

Zenyna Ironbracker

« Reply #2130 on: June 01, 2019, 12:54:25 am »

Some of these are a little misogynistic, newjack. Please tone it down.
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2131 on: June 01, 2019, 10:15:23 pm »

i don't condone misogyny and wasn't trying to to "make a statement" of any kind. i DID say "that's harsh" as a disclaimer for one and pointed out the card makers obsession, but the designs are funny, to me.

let me state on record that "women are better men than men"... women are much better at bucking it up and powering through pain than whiney momma's boy alleged "tough guy" poseurs. i find it sad that guys who act touch become whiney little crybabies when they get sick and want their mommy (girlfriend/spouse) to take care of them and though women aren't as good at making quick decisions in emergencies, they generally make much better decisions that weigh all options in the long run.

i apologize to anyone who mistook the humor i shared as a reflection of my beliefs. i'm an INTJ... we don't think with our emotions like you do. you should see what passes as "OK" at the masterminds forum. there are some dark & scary people there! i took it in stride when someone i didn't even know made a wish that my mouth & sphincter trade places so i can taste my poop there. i think i said "someone's got issues" HAHAHAHA!

these are some of the pics i really wanted to share, after the steampunkish ones so far... BTW... you know that women didn't have the right to vote until 1919, and even today, their rights are STILL under attack from knuckle draggers.

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2132 on: June 02, 2019, 11:37:20 pm »

hard to make y'all laugh... here's today's attempt...

personally, i couldn't stop laughing at the last one. it still makes me laugh
morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #2133 on: June 06, 2019, 11:24:05 am »

OT VINTA "Накурила Баба Журавля" (Official video)

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon MacHinery

« Reply #2134 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:45 am »

I actually know basic clockmaking now!
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #2135 on: June 30, 2019, 12:57:39 pm »

Mighty Cat:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/c0hxti/the_strongest_cat_in_the_universe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:07:06 am by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2136 on: July 07, 2019, 12:07:41 am »

*Bump*
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0qh1FdoHYE
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #2137 on: July 21, 2019, 10:46:22 pm »

Experiments (some unethical) involving cats and microgravity.

"Free Fall Cat"

(ed note: this is science fact, not science fiction)

And prior to (the) Mercury (program) we hadn't any real experience at all. We flew transport planes in parabolic courses that might give as much as 30 seconds of almost-zero-g, and that was all we knew. I will not soon forget some of our early low-g experiments. Some genius wanted to know how a cat oriented: visual cues, or a gravity sensor? The obvious way to find out was to take a cat up in an airplane, fly the plane in a parabolic orbit, and observe the cat during the short period of zero-g.

It made sense. Maybe. It didn't make enough that anyone would authorize a large airplane for the experiment, so a camera was mounted in a small fighter (perhaps a T-bird; I forget), and the cat was carried along in the pilot's lap. A movie was made of the whole run.

The film, I fear, doesn't tell us how a cat orients. It shows the pilot frantically trying to tear the cat off his arm, and the cat just as violently resisting. Eventually the cat was broken free and let go in mid-air, where it seemed magically (teleportation? or not really zero gravity in the plane? no one knows) to move, rapidly, straight back to the pilot, claws outstretched. This time there was no tearing it loose at all. The only thing I learned from the film is that cats (or this one anyway) don't like zero gravity, and think human beings are the obvious point of stability to cling to...

(ed note: the Lockheed F-94C Starfire was developed from the Lockheed T-33 "T-bird", and they look remarkably alike. So I am pretty sure the photo is from the movie Dr. Pournelle mentions.

On the other hand, here they say general free-fall experiments were started using a Lockheed T-33 "T-bird", went to using an F-89, then ended up using a Lockheed F-94C Starfire. So Dr. Pournelle might have actually seen a T-bird after all, and the photo is from a totally different test. )

"Free Fall Cat 2"

Actual unethical experiment story here, complete with results:

My dad was a skydiver back in the sixties. There was a guy in his club that was a nut. He had the idea that he could test the axiom that "cats always land on their feet" from free fall altitude, where he would fall with them and observe their self-righting behavior. He had no interest in aiding their descent, just wanted to see how they behaved in free fall. In his plan, landing was the cats' problem, not his. Scientific impartiality, or some such thing.

He took four stray cats up in a pillowcase for the jump. After exiting the plane, he turned the pillowcase inside out, releasing the cats. To his great surprise, all four cats attached themselves to his body immediately. With their claws. Given that cats have 18 claws each, he was punctured at least 72 times. More, probably, because he struggled vainly to remove the cats as he fell, but they were having none of it, and would reattach with even more conviction with every effort he made to pull them off.

Presently, he was out of altitude, and had to turn his attention to opening the chute. Let's pause to do some math. A chute opening can generate as much as 3 Gs of force. The average cat weighs 8 lbs at 1 G. At three Gs, this becomes 24 lbs per cat. So when the chute opened, for a moment this guy had 72 razor sharp claws in his skin, each one being pulled down with a force of about one and a third pounds. That's 96 pounds of cat. He was sliced to ribbons, basically.

All four cats hung on through the chute opening, although the skydiver's shredded flesh allowed each one to slip several inches. Bleeding and in misery, the skydiver managed to make a safe, if rather rough, landing in a farm field.

As soon as he hit the earth, all four cats ran off across the field, leaving him to lie there bleeding from his hundred or so wounds.

He was the only member of the skydiving club that was displeased with the results of his experiment.

(ed note: RocketCat is of the opinion that the experimenter got off way too lightly. RocketCat then left to hunt down the experimenter and teach him the error of his ways...)

Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #2138 on: July 25, 2019, 05:50:47 pm »

[reads Free fall cats]
Bwahahahahahahaha
[rereads]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
copies it and sends it to carefully selected friends
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #2139 on: July 26, 2019, 02:21:59 pm »

The man's scientific technique just wasn't up to scratch.
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2140 on: August 07, 2019, 12:39:56 pm »

I needed that today:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B02HL30gZWw/?igshid=3xiz9ad8b512
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2141 on: August 08, 2019, 01:55:56 am »

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 01:57:33 am by newjack » Logged
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« Reply #2142 on: August 08, 2019, 03:50:05 am »

I bring you not pictures but scenes from a Bollywood movie: Baahubali 2 fighting scenes

baahubali 2 epic battle flying over the wall
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2143 on: August 12, 2019, 12:54:07 am »

if it's the last thing i do... i'm gonna make someone laugh here

dead mufasa

missle balloons for you car

upload pic

host image

chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Chicar556
« Reply #2144 on: August 15, 2019, 12:25:33 am »

The Best Game In All The History Of Fort Boyard (In French):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRuFy0OSwYw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtDj6u8yhY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpxY0pVg5nI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QboNXEmYbE4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6P3irsi3aQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDKtOmDS1E

16:10 to 18: 46 For This Last One:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHiX76OIzuY&t=1121s

Edit: The Face Of Pure Animalistic Desire
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Qz2R7n1OJ/?igshid=1nrsgcnwhfa55
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:20:52 pm by chicar » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2145 on: August 22, 2019, 10:26:33 pm »

OK... technically, it wasn't a pic until i screen grabbed it, but it was online, and i find it quite amusing myself

if you want to read the story, it's here : https://news.yahoo.com/5-men-85-old-woman-204500130.html

all i can think of is the beach boy's "little old lady from pasadena"...
"GO GRANNY... GO GRANNY... GO GRANNY GO!"

seeing as i posted a headline... i'm gonna stick with that theme today as i've got more...

speaking of drag racing...

OOPS! i didn't see the uncensored word in the text the 1st time i pasted this. here's a cleaner version

"no good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind here:

[/url][/img]

not a headline... but a nice segue

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 11:17:23 pm by newjack » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2146 on: August 23, 2019, 10:19:10 pm »

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2147 on: August 24, 2019, 11:08:42 pm »

the following tweet was posted by a young girl responding to some idiot trolling her about her wheelchair. i couldn't stop laughing at it myself.

LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #2148 on: August 26, 2019, 08:52:23 am »

Some of these are more than just bordering on the "No politics" rule of this forum.

I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2149 on: September 07, 2019, 10:56:38 pm »

Is it Pica?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Is it pica?
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: