The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
June 25, 2019, 09:03:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet, Mark II  (Read 153360 times)
newjack
Deck Hand
United States United States

« Reply #2125 on: May 18, 2019, 01:48:25 am »

staying only in the steampunkish realm...

as an amputee myself... i bought a teeshirt with the "it's just a flesh wound" line, but prefer this classic one (even if it's missing "i've had worse")

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:51:18 am by newjack » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2126 on: May 30, 2019, 11:38:23 pm »

sticking ONLY with historical & steampunk themed materials...

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2127 on: May 30, 2019, 11:54:21 pm »

oh the irony!

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2128 on: May 31, 2019, 12:39:18 am »

the GIF of the guy powersliding under a truck bed with his horse from a bollywood movie reminded me of this "historical enough" looking GIF

sadly... i've only seen about a dozen pics so far up to page 40 because y'all spoiler hide them. i'm on a library PC...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:57:33 am by newjack » Logged
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2129 on: May 31, 2019, 10:40:05 pm »

these will be the last of the historical themed pics i share... then, i'll share the REALLY funny stuff next time

OMG! i stumbled on this one just now trying to find the whore tree one... WOW!

that is HARSH! the makers of these cards are starting to seem a little bit obsessed, but this one's funny too...

as a person gifted (cursed) with the ability to connect dots and figure stuff out... i really relate to this one

Synistor 303
Officer
Australia Australia

Zenyna Ironbracker

« Reply #2130 on: June 01, 2019, 12:54:25 am »

Some of these are a little misogynistic, newjack. Please tone it down.
newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2131 on: June 01, 2019, 10:15:23 pm »

i don't condone misogyny and wasn't trying to to "make a statement" of any kind. i DID say "that's harsh" as a disclaimer for one and pointed out the card makers obsession, but the designs are funny, to me.

let me state on record that "women are better men than men"... women are much better at bucking it up and powering through pain than whiney momma's boy alleged "tough guy" poseurs. i find it sad that guys who act touch become whiney little crybabies when they get sick and want their mommy (girlfriend/spouse) to take care of them and though women aren't as good at making quick decisions in emergencies, they generally make much better decisions that weigh all options in the long run.

i apologize to anyone who mistook the humor i shared as a reflection of my beliefs. i'm an INTJ... we don't think with our emotions like you do. you should see what passes as "OK" at the masterminds forum. there are some dark & scary people there! i took it in stride when someone i didn't even know made a wish that my mouth & sphincter trade places so i can taste my poop there. i think i said "someone's got issues" HAHAHAHA!

these are some of the pics i really wanted to share, after the steampunkish ones so far... BTW... you know that women didn't have the right to vote until 1919, and even today, their rights are STILL under attack from knuckle draggers.

newjack
Deck Hand

« Reply #2132 on: June 02, 2019, 11:37:20 pm »

hard to make y'all laugh... here's today's attempt...

personally, i couldn't stop laughing at the last one. it still makes me laugh
morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #2133 on: June 06, 2019, 11:24:05 am »

OT VINTA "Накурила Баба Журавля" (Official video)

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Scotland Scotland

Caledon MacHinery

« Reply #2134 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:45 am »

I actually know basic clockmaking now!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: