Wonderful sounding masquerade ball at the sumptuous Glynllifon Mansion on 23rd June 2012 for the charity Ty Hafan with the theme based around Shakespeare’s Midsummer Nights Dream.
Plas Glynllifon Mansion, considered to be the Finest Regency Mansion in North Wales and at the edge of the Magnificent Snowdonia mountains is steeped in almost 1000 years of history. Once the seat of the Lord Newborough family, Plas Glynllifon Mansion has been extensively renovated back to it’s former glory.
The home of Prince Charles, Prince of Wales Investiture Ball in 1969, the 700 acre estate, includes a Grade One listed park and is home to some of the rarest flora and fauna in the Country. A designated Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) the estate grounds are rich in wildlife and home to many rare and endangered species.
£25 ticket includes:
• Red carpet entrance to the 2012 Masquerade Ball for 1 person per ticket (party 8-til late)
• Entertainment: The Anglesey Hussars (re-enactment)
• DJ153, renowned artist Anthony Peglar will play till late
• Bar (this is not free, but prices are reasonable and has a late licence)
• The opportunity to look amazing, in an equally amazing venue (photographer in attendance)
• Entrance into our 2012 book of attendance (with the fantasy name of your choice)
• All profits to Ty Hafan children’s hospice, an incredibly worthy charity.
This isn't a steampunk ball, but there will be at least 6 steampunks going now!
Who else fancies it?http://www.midsummer-masque.com/http://www.glynllifon.com/