The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 21, 2019, 06:39:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short notice meeting in New Jersey?  (Read 1197 times)
Mechanical_Zombie
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: March 12, 2012, 11:27:33 pm »

I'm trying to plan a Steampunk Outing in Red Bank NJ tomorrow, but a lot of my friends are busy tomorrow, or they "Don't have Steampunk Clothes" (Silly, I know), so I'm having trouble getting a large enough group out of it. It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow and I'm on Spring Break, so I can't re-schedule, but if I don't have a fair amount of people come with me, it'll be less a "Huh, wonder what's going on? Looks neat", and more "Did you see those two weirdos walking around with the goggles?"

Anyone living in NJ who are free tomorrow? I know it's short notice and a great many of you work, so I understand if no one can make it. If you want to, we'll meet up at noon. Wherever is most convenient for everyone, maybe the train station?

Forget that. I might try this again, so next time I might figure out if anyone here lives closer and give more fore warning.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:25:04 pm by Mechanical_Zombie » Logged
Wolf410
Officer
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 04:41:57 am »

damn i totally would have come down for that...im up in Glen Ridge

Only In The Air Can We Be Truly Free
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: