The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
April 16, 2014, 08:10:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Change your password now! And see our official statement on Heartbleed impact

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Photoshoot In Hull, Eastyorkshire!  (Read 948 times)
Professor Moore
Gunner
United Kingdom United Kingdom

"Who doesn't wish that they could wind back time?"

« on: February 09, 2012, 08:00:28 pm »

Hello again good ladies and good sirs!
As you may know we are trying to stir up some interest in Steampunk in the Yorkshire area and are having a few events (smallish events) in Hull and Leeds throughout the year (Thankfully there seems to be a great deal of interest in Leeds!) and we are going to be holding a few photo shoots in the Hull Maritime and Streetlife Museum (organised with the Museum Managers) to showcase steampunk, steampunk fashion, and the modelling and photographic talents from around the Yorkshire Area!
So why not join in and have a little fun?? Smiley

http://www.facebook.com/events/183713615062987/

adam_42
Gunner

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:13:20 pm »

I shall be there. Hopefully some of the other people in the Hull university steampunk society would like to join me.

Adam.
Unsubtle Pete
Zeppelin Captain
England England

Discerning Scoundrel.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 10:56:40 pm »

Consider me interested but not definite.

With his stovepipe hat and his drainpipe trousers he was a credit to his ironmonger.

NEW Discerning Scoundrel blog
Professor Moore
Gunner

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 12:08:35 am »

Well, we are all set and good to go for it, and we will be showcasing some very interesting props, hats, guns, and other designs (which I'm sure I can put up here later!) This will hopefully be the first of quite a few shoots in the Hull area, so we will see how this one goes. Smiley The better it goes, the more support and interest we will have in other endeavours, so I hope to see some of you there! Cool
Madasasteamfish
Zeppelin Admiral

A clanger waiting to be dropped......

09madasafish
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 09:40:03 pm »

Consider me a definite maybe. I'll try and keep that thursday open.

If tha knows about a better 'ole then tha can get thi sen in it!
Serenitycogs
Officer

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 11:08:14 am »

Im very interested in joining the Hull Steampunk society.  Believe it or not I live in Manchester.   My Inlaws live up Beverly way and the husband grew up drinking in Hull.  We go down that was a fair bit.  We'll have to organize an inlaw trip when you have something on ^_^  Cant wait to meet you all!
Professor Moore
Gunner

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:52:28 pm »

Hello again all!
I thought that I should perhaps post a follow up on the event as it went so well!
We all met up and had a great time running around the museum like a bunch of children, taking photos at every opportunity and basically adventuring around the place, thanks to our photographers, Dan, Graham, and Ricky, everyone got a chance to pose and show off! Smiley

Here's some of what you missed if you didn't manage to make it!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Another reason for posting on here is an announcement that we have not one, not two, but three more shoots (of varying theme and professionalism) including an AIRSHIP PIRATE shoot, a TIM BURTON BALLROOM photoshoot, and a STEAMPUNK ASSASSINS photoshoot.
WHy? For money? For business?
No, we're doing these things because it's FUN! (and because my friends are all a bunch of posers!!)

So join in the fun, because we've got a lot more lined up!! 8D
skaromedia
Deck Hand

LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 06:59:59 pm »

I would be very interested in joining on any further planned Hull expiditions, would you please keep me informed
thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: