The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
March 25, 2019, 11:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone from Bucks or Montgomery County PA?  (Read 702 times)
Riotchild
Deck Hand
United States United States

what a concrete mess we live in

RIOT_GRRRL_RIOT
« on: February 04, 2012, 03:47:47 pm »

I'm really looking for people in the general Philadelphia area to get together with or even just email/IM chat with who'd be interested in going to Steampunk World's Fair or even Philly Comic Con or Renn Faire, or who just want to get together or whatever. I really want to meet some cool people who are interested in the same things I am & sadly, none of my friends seem to like any of this. My email & AIM are both listed so feel free to send me a message or PM me or reply to this.

Miss Madeline 'Baby' Lynnford
Dharmagraphics
Zeppelin Captain

Voltaire & I in NYC

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 04:29:53 pm »

Hey,
 My gf and I live in Montgomery County and attend many SP events as we have a Steampunk Jewelry business and set up a vending table mostly .
We are vending tonight , Sat. Feb 4 , at Dracula's Ball in Philly  ( at Shampoo Nightclub ).
Have you ever attended ' Dorian's Parlor ' in Philly . An excellent monthly SP event . highly recommended !
You should consider ' Wicked Faire ' . We are vendind at this weekend long convention in northern NJ Feb 17-19 . An incredible mix of Renn Faire and Steampunk in an immersive hotel convention .
 We hope to be vending at SP World's Fair . We will be attending either way . Definately looking to the improved venue this year .
Hope this helps . We're always looking for new friends to share a ride .

www.MechaniqueSteampunk.com - steampunk jewelry with authenticity !
  check it out !
Riotchild
Deck Hand

what a concrete mess we live in

RIOT_GRRRL_RIOT
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 04:36:16 pm »

I haven't been to Dorian's Parlor, but I really want to, I'll have to look into it more. & I was actually considering going to Wicked Faire, depending on my work schedule. Either way it's good to know there are people close who are going!
Cogni
Officer

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 05:48:14 pm »

I know whenever the Mutter Museum in Philly has a shindig they usually do a full ball/masquerade that seems steampunk friiendly.

Fortune favors the Bold.
ElecTinker
Swab

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 06:15:03 pm »

I'm from Northampton county and there's not much Steampunk going on here, so you all might see me now and then down there for things lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: