The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2019, 04:51:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Art Show (Lebanon, PA)  (Read 1171 times)
LadyClankington
Gunner
United States United States

mssarahhunter
« on: January 27, 2012, 11:07:51 pm »

First Friday Opening Reception: STEAMPUNK GROUP SHOW

Friday, 3 February 2012
Time: 1700-2100

The Gallery at Lebanon Picture Frame
31 South 8th St., 3rd Floor
Lebanon, PA 17042

Featuring the artwork and costuming of renowned steampunk artist Thomas Willeford (Owner of Brute Force Studios, and author of "Steampunk Gear, Gadgets, and Gizmos: A Maker's Guide to Creating Modern Artifacts") and steampunk/Playboy photographer Scott Church, with additional artwork and photography by Jeff White and Jeff Whitmoyer, and hosted by me (Sarah Hunter/Nicotine/Lady Clankington).

The reception will run until 9pm, with complimentary wine & cheese.  Showing up in steampunk attire is encouraged!

As always, if you can't make it to the reception, the show will hang for the entire month of February.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.facebook.com/events/174824922623630/

Lady Clankington's Cabinet of Carnal Curiosities - http://www.littledeathray.com
D.Oakes
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:47:49 am »

I will try to be there since it isn't that far away.  

Was going to do an art show there about two years back, but things fell through. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:54:11 am by D.Oakes » Logged

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over." -Rhett Butler
Madame Curatrix
Snr. Officer

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:10:11 am »

Did anyone make it to the show? And, more importantly, is there photographic evidence to that effect? Smiley
LadyClankington
Gunner

mssarahhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 02:05:46 am »

We were shocked and amazed at how many people turned up!  I have pictures around here somewhere.  I'll post them as soon as I find them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: