The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
May 19, 2019, 09:23:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queens NY, Antique Warehouse  (Read 1180 times)
Chesh
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: December 11, 2011, 12:42:15 am »

Hey All,

I have been recently looking for decor for my apartment and in my wanderings today stumbled upon Golden Oldies. Apparently it has been hidden right under my nose in Flushing. I took some video while I was in there to show the scope of this place. It takes up almost an entire city block. (This place was too cool not to share)

The video is not the best quality seeing how it was shot from my phone. I only got to take a quick look around in it today but am planing to go back. If anybody knows of other places like this in NY you can add them to this post.

More information about Golden Oldies can be found here http://www.goldenoldiesltd.com/
Antipodean
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 05:23:18 am »

Are you sure that you did not partially die and visit heaven!

I would give up your apartment and move in permanently.

Definitely befriend the owner - you will - after all - be handing him/her your life savings and putting his family through University.

I saw at least five items that have gone on to my want list just from the video.

Did you just go PSSSSSSST at me or have I just sprung a leak?

I'm not retreating, I'm advancing in another direction.
markf
Goggleologist

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 01:47:37 pm »

That place is extraordinary, what a great find! markf

US ARMY-WORKING HARDER, NOT SMARTER. Steampunk Smart Car & Office Cubicle, Levitating Mossarium, Dive Pocket Watch; 1915 Wilson Goggles/Swing-Arm Monocular; Boiling Tube Lamp; Pocket Watch/Cell Phone; Air Kraken Augmentotron. http://sites.google.com/site/steampunkretrofuturedesignsmd
Magnusmagic
Snr. Officer

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 11:41:10 pm »

That is an amazing find.  Thank you for sharing!  I will have to convince one of my friends to drive there sometime!

Victor Magnus, Magica et Machina
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: