Author Topic: DARK CARNIVALE: Steampunk + Belly Dance + Masquerade Ball! Dec. 1, Oakland, CA  (Read 1170 times)

Janus Zarate

• Snr. Officer
  • Bassist for Vernian Process
    • Vernian Process
Greetings, fellow members of Brass Goggles!  If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have an event for you: DARK CARNIVALE - A Midwinter Masquerade!  Carnival antics, steampunk, tribal fusion belly dance, and a masquerade ball all rolled into one night of entertainment!  Featuring Vernian Process, Unwoman, and Pandemonaeon!

Thursday, December 1
The Uptown Nightclub
Oakland, California
Show begins at 9:00pm sharp
BUY TICKETS NOW

This event may sell out, so buy your tickets in advance!

Featuring a wonderful array of musical guests, two of which are steampunk veterans:
Vernian Process - steampunk band and headlining act
Unwoman - guest cellist with a few surprises up her sleeve
Pandemonaeon - tribal fusion + folk metal, supporting act

Also featuring a fashion show by Tombo Studio, tribal fusion performances by infamous dancers Asharah and Anaar, and vending by Geisha Moth, Eyescream Jewelry, and Wicked Smileys.  Don't miss this event!

Parallax

• Gunner
    • Devant Art
Oh, NEAT! I'll have to keep this in mind=]

lilibat

• Rogue Ætherlord
  • gamer geek goth girl
    • Xevian Industries
The Uptown is a pretty nifty venue.

Too bad I am in TN & can't go.

Janus Zarate

• Snr. Officer
  • Bassist for Vernian Process
    • Vernian Process
The Uptown is a pretty nifty venue.

Too bad I am in TN & can't go.

It is indeed!  Shame you can't make it out here, though.  I am once again reminded of the need for another East Coast tour when we can overcome the logistical issues.

I haven't played on that stage in a long time - much less, been to any events there recently - so it'll be nice to immerse myself in The Uptown again.