Hello all, I am new to this whole culture and I am doing a paper about the Steampunk culture for a class. I just want to ask a few questions to anyone who wants to answer them. This paper isn't bashing the culture at all, it is more of a paper of me understanding what Steampunk is all about. So if anyone would help out that would be awesome.
1. What brought you to the Steampunk Culture?
2. What about it interests you the most?
3. How has Steampunk affected your life?
4. Have you ever been to a convention for Steampunk or a meet-up? Why or why not?
5. Do people that you are close to know about your life in this culture? What do they think?
If you guys could please just respond in a comment, that'd be awesome. Everything would be anonymous and again it wouldn't be used to bash Steampunk at all.
Thanks so much guys!
1) A 1908 Locomobile.
2) I came here for the waters.
3) I can no longer say the word “defenestrate” without giggling.
4) No, because I honestly believe you are all trying to infect me with your germs.
5) I try to avoid having any person “close to me.” See response #4.
You are quite welcome.