Author Topic: Connecticut Rennaissance Faire - Time Traveller Invasion Sept 24  (Read 1036 times)

Dr Fidelius

• Zeppelin Admiral
  • Professor of Applied Paleontology, Miskatonic U.
http://ctfaire.com/

From their Website:
LIONS FAIRGROUNDS - 347 GILEAD STREET - HEBRON CT
SEP 24, 25 & OCT 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 (Columbus Day), 15, 16 - 2011 from 11am-6pm - 2011 

The “Something Different” you’ve been looking for is closer than you might think. Escape to the past with family & friends to experience a romantic age lost to time at the 13th annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire. 

Saturday, September 24
Time Traveler Invasion: Keep your eyes open for Steampunk time travelers.

(I hope to see some Steampunks other than my Wife and myself this year.)
The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not represent any other persons, organizations, spirits, thinking machines, hive minds or other sentient beings on this world or any adjacent dimensions in the multiverse.

Col. Stanley Gryphon

Re: Connecticut Rennaissance Faire - Time Traveller Invasion Sept 24
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:19:23 am »
I pleases my soul knowing that other Steampunks thought to time-travel to the 16th century, or is it the 21st. Blasted chronodislocator seems to be out of alignment again.

Dr Fidelius

• Zeppelin Admiral
  • Professor of Applied Paleontology, Miskatonic U.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 01:40:23 pm »
I pleases my soul knowing that other Steampunks thought to time-travel to the 16th century, or is it the 21st. Blasted chronodislocator seems to be out of alignment again.

I'm not quite sure when a RenFaire is.  The time machine will side-slip occasionally and strand us elsewhen.

It seems that most Rennaissance Faires take place at junctures where the walls of reality and probability are exceptionally permeable, leading to increased cross-worlds traffic (and a very high possibility of encountering Faeries).

Capt. Stockings

• Snr. Officer
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 08:26:48 am »
I love that faire! I used to go every year with my mechanical wings. I moved back to California, though, so sadly, I won't be able to join you.

Capt. Stockings

• Snr. Officer
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:29:57 am »
I hope you watch Poperah and the Bawdy Buccaneers!